Possible Art Project.

Started by Nikki, July 19, 2006, 12:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Hi Kids! Xze here!
Well, this Art project is SPECIFIC to DMFA and it's forumites/fans, so that's why it's placed here...

I might have already said this, but i will be making a series of pantsless/topless chibi DMFA characters (Censored of course =3) and i would like to know if you would like you characters in the drawing. Basically, in order for you to join in, all i request is a quick sketch of you character as a Chibi and the Expression you would like to have on yer character.

The first Pantsless Chibi will be Abel. and since i know he is popular, i will only allow about...0h...6 of you to 'Watch' him XD er...5 cuz i'll be putting myself in...

so!

Abel's watchers:
1.Xze

Later will come:
Dan
Lorenda
Xze (Can't resist XD)
you may request other characters >w< but i won't do Azlan, Wildy, Ink, or RJ without their permission...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netami

So wait, this is like... A peeping tom art project?  D:

Nikki

nah. it's like...

well..basically it's a unexpected de-patsing/de-shirting and we're the victims XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netami

Sienna Maiu - M T

Perhaps it would help some if you copied some of the information over from the topic you made over in The Nice forum? :)

Snap

So there IS a slight chance i might sometime see the left side of the original "De-Dressu" panel?

Nikki

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on July 19, 2006, 01:54:18 AM
Perhaps it would help some if you copied some of the information over from the topic you made over in The Nice forum? :)
0w0 good idea!!

Quote from: Snap on July 19, 2006, 08:50:10 AM
So there IS a slight chance i might sometime see the left side of the original "De-Dressu" panel?
perhaps...