The Visitor From Niveus (IC) [Rating Pending]

Started by TheWhiteChild, June 27, 2009, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWhiteChild

Another boring day at the train station. The cougar being who was in charge of the luggage sighed as he pushed the cart of suitcases towards a train, wishing something exciting would happen... even the Creatures who passed through here were boring as the rest, just minding their business... huh?

Just to his right... a black line. In middle of the air. And lengthening. The luggage man just halted in his tracks, staring at the line with his jaw dropped... now it was shaping itself into a drawing of a door, as if someone was cutting out a door in mid-air. As soon as the lines connected, it suddenly blipped black, making him jump. No fade, just color one moment, black the next. And a figure in a black shroud ste-

*CRASH* "Don't stand around, looking all slackjawed, cat!" The cougar just blinked, startled as an aggravated demon stormed past, looking like he was very late for something. Shaking his head and thinking what he saw was just a hallucination, he made to get up... before a white paw dropped in front of him.

"A hand in need?" It was the figure, but there was no black door, just a cheerful white coyote offering him a hand, which he accepted. "You alright? You seemed dazed there..."

"I... think so. I might just be hallucinating. I'm good, thank you, sir." Embarassed at himself, he picked up the spilled cart and hurriedly pushed it to the train he was supposed to be at. Meanwhile, the stranger just looked on and smiled then pulled back his hood, revealing his silver eyes.

"What an interesting world already..." He smiled, sighing. "This will be fun, methinks."

TheWhiteChild

OOC: ...You know, just about anyone can join, until I say enough... please, go ahead and join, someone? Oh, and Rules:

No serious action, violence, or the such as of now.

No godmodding or taking over the action of the thread.

This is about greeting White and helping him about in the Furre world since he's relatively new to that area~

:OOC OVER

llearch n'n'daCorna

((
One, this is a forum, not an interactive chat. Responses may be anywhere from minutes to a week or more away.

Two, you appear to have avoided the usual OOC thread explaining what you want to put on, how you're planning on running it, and asking if anyone would be interested, organise the players, and get things planned (from the player side) before you start. You might find things more active if you work that way; expecting a random group of people on the internet to leap in and start playing with you is not likely to work all that well. YMMV, of course, but just my experience of this particular segment of the forum.

Three, I'm not sure anyone else is in this world of yours. Perhaps that might be something to check, since everyone else has their own world in their head...

Over to you...
))
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

TheWhiteChild

Eep! You're right! Sorry about that! Feel free to delete this thread... >< I'll go ahead and do the OOC then. I hadn't noticed that part... Oops.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears