Dead Frontier RP:Outbreak (OOC) Open {MA-15+}

Started by Lisky, June 27, 2009, 12:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kafzeil

Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Lisky

Well, this is growing much faster than i expected... and seems the humans have a majority, by a good margin too...

I like the character, Tipod, not a gun nut, nor any real combat skills.  Should be quite fun to see how i can mess with him once things get going... once Cogi posts in the IC, I'll get intros for Bryan, Anastasia and Joseph up... along with anyone else who joins between now and then...

As a side note, dunno how much i'll be online tomorrow-Sunday, as I'll be meeting some peoples at AC in Pittsburgh, and should be back home some time Monday evening...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Kafzeil

Name:
Name: OScar Aligheri
Sex:Male
Race/Species:Ocelot
Appearance(height and body type req.):5' 9" with a somewhat overweight build to him. Green eyes and short blonde hair in a number 2 style. Light gold fur with a lighter, almost white chin and belly. When out of his usual work uniform, which consists of a black shirt and pants and a red vest,he can usually be seen wearing novelty T-SHirts with sarcastic phrases on them.
Pre-Zombie Outbreak Career:Big-Box Mart Sales Clerk
Combat Abilities:Limited to  basic shotgun training, but knows how to improvise weaponry, such as crowbars and vehicles.
Non-combat Skills(non-career related):Shotgun upkeep, Driver's License Class(operation of Cars, Vans and forklifts), above average at handling computers and uncanny knowledge of retail stores.
Equipment: Crowbar, Remington 870 12-Gauge SHotgun, 100 12 Gauge Rounds,  First Aid Kit, Reading Glasses Flare Gun w/ 20 flares, Backpack, Food sources include 3 boxes of granola bars, a box of Frosted Flakes,  and a large water bottle.
(not needed, but always fun)
History: Oscar's can be described as pretty plain. He lives with his parents, and is trying to build up enough money for college. Generally a decent, joking guy, Oscar still felt like life was passing him by. However, all that changed with the outbreak, where it seemed his hobby of watching zombie flicks might actually come in handy...
Fun Facts/Trivia: Oscar is nearsighted.
Oscar picked up Kickboxing as a means to get himself into shape.
Oscar as an almost enclyclopedic knowledge of horror movies.

Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Lisky

hehe, golf instructor and a sales clerk.... and everyone seems to love their shotguns *grins* this will be quite amusing... one can only hope 'slightly overweight' doesn't mean too flabby... otherwise he might not succeed in the zombie-motivational weight-loss program

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Tipod

Basilisk, is it wrong that I immediately thought to this when I read the Big-Box Mart section of your post?
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Lisky

no, not really... the fact of the matter is, is that i'm a little bummed out at not getting to go to AC, and instead of getting sad, my sadistic side took over... surprisingly, i felt much better after writing the post... and sorry for the lack of forewarning that someone was going to get messed with this early on... anyways... most of you are in mildly threatening situations... except the ocelot who should be D: right about now....

hope you're all enjoying the game, as i'll try and update for boog ASAP, and cog as soon as he posts... don't want anyone to get too far behind...

also boog... way to red-shirt Mendoza even worse now :U... not only is he faceless cannon fodder, his name has been forgotten, and as such he's now completely expendable, and his death is guaranteed... and probably comedic.  meanwhile Salem has now been upgraded from red-shirt status to, still expendable, but important enough to warrant a name... therefore he shall survive at least twice as long as Mendoza

Boog

*snrks* Named in the same sense as a dog, or a computer, or a shower head. I wouldn't give him good odds.

Kafzeil

From Now on, I am referring to the lunatic Bas has created as 'Piggsy', another spawn of Lucifer who scared the shit out of me.

Ghostwish

Bwehehehehe! Exactly what our twisted GM was going for, me finks. :D

Man, if Charlie had been in that position, there would have been no dialogue.. Just BLAM, BLAM, and then another BLAM. XD

Caswin

I was on the fence about joining this, mainly for the sake of bringing back a character I created for a round of the board game Zombies!!!.  His name: (The) Gary.

Imagine my surprise when I clicked the second page of the IC thread.

Just in case I do join, question: What exactly is meant by "equipment"?  I'm sure most people would have food and basic tools in their homes, but they wouldn't normally carry them around before the zombies started rising.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Lisky

equipment is the stuff you have readily available in your character's home, or base, or where ever he or she happens to be at this point in time that it will become his or her standard gear while moving through the partially infected city.  If you come across dead soldiers, (like cogi's current position) you can feel free to loot the corpses for anything useful and add it to your cache of gear...   Equipment is what is readily accessible for your character, it is in their possession in one way or another, either it is owned, and easily reached (at this point), or is currently on their person (only equipment available later)...

Lisky

sorry for the double post, added a character index to the first post of the OOC... just thought i'd give everyone the heads up

Paladin Sheppard

Hey guys at this time I am experiencing extreme mental difficulty, I humbly ask the GM (Basilisk2150) to take over my character David for me until such time as I am able to resume.

Azlan

I will post something soon, I just do not have time today.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Lisky

No worries Az, i'm just grouping some of the others together at the moment, so there's no rush really...

Ghostwish

Paladin Sheppard

Due to the fact I'm doing much better than two weeks ago I'm gonna give posting a go on Monday see ya'll then :3

Azlan

Just a notification: Due to the passing of my Grandmother, I will likely be out of contact with the internet from Monday August 17th through Thursday August 27th.  I will be traveling to the island of Kauai in Hawaii and I am not sure of my internet availability in these areas.

lucas marcone

room for another?
Name: Ian Abernathy
Sex:male
Race/Species:rat
Appearance(height and body type req.): 5'9'', 190Lbs, muscular.
hair: black neck length hair
head: silver rimmed onyx black sunglasses, two studs in left ear three in the right. one nose stud and a tongue stud
neck: dog tags one with vital info and the other with a thundercats logo.
Torso: plain white "wife beater"tank top under a stained and tattered US army summer fatigue top
hands: right hand has a class ring with an onyx stone left is watch hand.
bottom:baggy denim jeans and a fabric belt to hold them up.
shoes: black and gray plain two tone suede skater shoes
Pre-Zombie Outbreak Career: head clerk at atomic comix
Combat Abilities: proficiency with hand guns and is average with rifles, and professional kickboxing instruction(his trainer also taught him how to incorporate it into his brutal street fighting methods)
Non-combat Skills(non-career related): stealth, basic carpentry,and basic plumbing
Equipment:1 M1911 Colt Series 70. (modified to use 12 round clips) and a louisville slugger(oak) and a catcher's mitt
(not needed, but always fun)
History: Ian was a farmer's son. His early years consisted of leaning to walk learning to talk and learning to shoot a gun. After he reached age 10 his father started teaching him how to drive a tractor and whatever wheeled vehicles they needed to operate on the farm.

After hitting 14, though his temperament soured and he rebelled in no small way. By age 16 after acquiring a license he hit the road and had to be dragged back by police. There was nothing on that farm that could hold him down too long, except the threat of jail time, for after a while of repeated appearances before judge Roberts Ian was sentenced to house arrest....and to take up a hobby. Ian decided on kick boxing, and after he showed the instructor what he had already learned in the countless fights he'd gotten into, he knew Ian was onto something.
Fun Facts/Trivia: if you find the right spot and tickle he'll shoot a string of spit out his nose.
his favorite thundercat is cheetara
he has an insatiable need for some form of sugar every so many days
he sees taboos as something he just hasn't tried yet.

Lisky

actually, i've got room for several more :3  glad to see there's still some additional interest...

as for the location of your player, Marcone, the IC time is a little before noon. Depending on what section of the city he's in, he might be on lunch break and oblivious to the what's going on, he might have had a brush with some of the so-called rioters, and know something's up.  Or, if he's in the inner city, or docks districts, chances are, he's running for his life and scared half to death.

If you need some help with an intro post, just PM me, otherwise, welcome to Ithica, little play thing >:3

Kafzeil

Uh...RPing isn't a possibility for me at this point in time. Just a Heads up. Hopefully, I will be able to rejoin within a few days, but damn...

Really sorry every, especially bas, but somethings cannot be helped.

Kafzeil

Update: Nevermind, we now return to your regular progarming.

Lisky

welcome back, as soon as ghost gets a post in, i'll give you guys an update :3

Tipod

I realized just now that I had completely glazed over parts of Bas and Ghost's posts. *headsmack*
Blame it on pulling both school and full, eight hour workdays for the past couple weeks.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Lisky

S'alrigt, lets me do something fun i had planned :3

Azlan

Lisky

Black_Angel: "Clack* Clunk* Crunch* Squinch* Pyramid Crab has come to pinch"

The hospital has received the first major threat any of you have really faced... i hope you're enjoying the game as much as i am  >:3

lucas marcone

Atomic Comix was inside a mall, ian wouldnt go straight out onto a street, unless you'd deam it to be otherwise, but he'd stop at his car first. :zombiekun2

Lisky

Ah, my bad, i thought you meant like a strip mall...

lucas marcone