26/06/2009 [WITW] #6 What a burning hyprocrite

Started by Jairus, June 26, 2009, 06:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

I figured something like that would happen. Very Christmasy wings he has there. So, I presume next week we'll find out what's up with him?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jairus on June 26, 2009, 06:51:01 PM
I figured something like that would happen. Very Christmasy wings he has there. So, I presume next week we'll find out what's up with him?

It'll take a little longer than that, but yes, we'll get there.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Tsk tsk this burning feather fellow is a anti-Semite in a way

Sprocketsdance

I just want to see Jakob deck him over the head ^_^

Madmann135

his wings are so colorful I want to mount them on a wall...

Still this is another one of those awkward moments, he's kinda like Dan... only worse on the denial and the cubi racism.

Still in hind sight I should have seen it coming, just looking at his hair and eyes are a living giveaway that he has some demon blood in him.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Tapewolf

Quote from: wuffnpuff on June 27, 2009, 12:16:48 AM
Jakob's a bit more subtle than that...

Quote from: Madmann135 on June 27, 2009, 09:05:59 PM
Still in hind sight I should have seen it coming, just looking at his hair and eyes are a living giveaway that he has some demon blood in him.
That and we did actually have a picture of the guy with wings a while back...

EDIT:

I was hoping to have the line-art by now.  I hope Ren hasn't dropped off the 'net again, it is liable to delay things substantially if he has.  If it gets much later, it'll have to be filler for the next couple of weeks.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 28, 2009, 04:25:55 AM
Quote from: wuffnpuff on June 27, 2009, 12:16:48 AM
Jakob's a bit more subtle than that...
But certainly even Jakob has the moments when he just has to Slap A Bitch. :B (I would have added a picture of Captain Bright from Gundam (preferably, administering his morale-improving slaps/punches) series here, but I'm at work right now and, sadly, can't do that.)

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 28, 2009, 04:25:55 AM
I was hoping to have the line-art by now.  I hope Ren hasn't dropped off the 'net again, it is liable to delay things substantially if he has.  If it gets much later, it'll have to be filler for the next couple of weeks.
I'm sorry. 'Net connection at home died. I don't know when it comes back up, and I can't do much while at work. Hopefully the connection is restored soon, though.

Tapewolf

An update is now basically impossible, so filler it is.  Hopefully we'll have a Questions strip on Friday and resume the comic properly on the 10th.