29/05/2009 [WITW] #5 For a kid his age..He has a big mouth

Started by Zedd, May 29, 2009, 09:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Heh I don't know what it is but seems like someone has a sort of I dunno maybe a one tracked mind that acts like a needle skipping on a record yet there could be other reasons but I can't wait to find out the rest of the tale...

Sprocketsdance

Yeah! I'm getting excited because I feel trouble a-brewing!  :boogie

Tapewolf

Yes, the last couple of pages have been a bit dull by comparison.  Things start to get more interesting next update.

EDIT:
I might add that Simeon is about 23 at this point.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sprocketsdance

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 30, 2009, 04:34:55 AM
Yes, the last couple of pages have been a bit dull by comparison.  Things start to get more interesting next update.

I wouldn't call it dull necessarily.. That young whiper-snapper needs to be taught some values and such. I just get nervous about him mentioning others are around.... somewhere

Tapewolf

Quote from: wuffnpuff on May 30, 2009, 10:04:01 PM
I wouldn't call it dull necessarily.. That young whiper-snapper needs to be taught some values and such. I just get nervous about him mentioning others are around.... somewhere

This storyline is actually a chapter from my 'Chronicles' series, which was essentially a collection of short stories in chronological order.  Jakob does eventually run into the others (in, of all places, a pizza parlour) but that's outside the scope of this comic.  Simeon is the only one in this part of the forest.

Next update we'll be halfway through, and when this storyline ends we'll be running another CJP chapter as a backstory.

EDIT:
By the way, Ren had some kind of art block on the strip, so we're probably looking at a monday update right now.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E