ZOMG!!! what planet was I on when they made this.

Started by GabrielsThoughts, April 12, 2009, 01:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdSFHCwlDRw

I would have put this in te interesting videos catagory if I didn't think it was so mind boggling odd.
apparently, there was a crossover with TMNT and The  Power Rangers. at first I thought it was a fan film until I recognized Astronima which was part of the last PR seres I watched...or at least the last one I sporadically watched.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Jairus

Oh, yeah, I vaguely remember those episodes. Then again, I was never a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan as a kid (or now), so I thought it was really stupid. There was also a crossover with Masked Rider, but I don't know how many people even remember that show.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Rakala

Well, I was slightly interested until I saw the sister. I always thought she was the absolute worst addition to the show. May still watch it though.

Jack McSlay

I saw some Power Ranger crossovers with other Power Rangers, (and the original Toei's series did that too) but I didn't know they made them with completely unrelated series as well. Although I'm not completely surprised, really
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Turnsky

Quote from: Jack McSlay on April 12, 2009, 06:58:45 PM
I saw some Power Ranger crossovers with other Power Rangers, (and the original Toei's series did that too) but I didn't know they made them with completely unrelated series as well. Although I'm not completely surprised, really

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2G1obdz9LI

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..