Weekly Webcast #009: Ze Aggressively Passive Edition

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, April 05, 2009, 05:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

Quote from: Jairus on April 05, 2009, 08:41:47 PM
IT LIVES!!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!  :mwaha

Quote from: Caswin on April 05, 2009, 08:41:06 PM
I still can't get back in.  Is there a trick to it?
Refresh your page, perhaps?
I'm trying.  All I get is an empty chat that won't load.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

PinkKitty

Same here... =x.x= That chat never loads... I finally remembered the webcast and now I can only get half the enjoyment. =T.T= Oh well... least the chatting going on during the webcast is amusing...

...and perhaps Amber has had a little too much NyQuil... XD

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Caswin

Quote from: PinkKitty on April 05, 2009, 09:20:35 PM
Same here... =x.x= That chat never loads... I finally remembered the webcast and now I can only get half the enjoyment. =T.T= Oh well... least the chatting going on during the webcast is amusing...

...and perhaps Amber has had a little too much NyQuil... XD
If you haven't gotten in by the time you read this, clear your cache.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

PinkKitty

Quote from: Caswin on April 05, 2009, 09:27:06 PM
If you haven't gotten in by the time you read this, clear your cache.
Still no good... =x.x= Just says "Loading the chat room..." and never ever loads... Even when the chat was still down it never even loaded to me being in the room by itself. It worked when I watched a previous webcast, so it is just being mean.

insidexml

I can get into the chat, but the lag is bad for me that I hear one word then have to wait a half a minute for the next one. :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Pagan

The chat seems to have died again. Justin TV does not appreciate us, I think.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

VSMIT

Just for you, then, it seems.  There's still a bunch of us here.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: insidexml on April 05, 2009, 09:35:49 PM
I can get into the chat, but the lag is bad for me that I hear one word then have to wait a half a minute for the next one. :U

That was due to people being meatheads, and the chat being moderated for a while.

It's since been resolved.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VSMIT

Jairus

The chat's not working for me either. Bummer. I'd love to have read the snarking when the Lickers leaped out of the vents.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

VSMIT

Raiettei

I. Spent. The. Whole. Night. In. A. Fake. Chatroom. >:-(

This was my weekly fail blog.

(I missed the first 3, so this is how it went for me)

Week 1: Nothing
Week 2: Nothing
Week 3: Scream/boom
Week 4: Compy death
Week 5: Mouse failure
Week 6: Fake chat

This was Raiettei.

Zedd

Webcasts are for people who choice things to do all day but one thing

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Raiettei on April 05, 2009, 10:31:22 PM
I. Spent. The. Whole. Night. In. A. Fake. Chatroom. >:-(

This was my weekly fail blog.

(I missed the first 3, so this is how it went for me)

Week 1: Nothing
Week 2: Nothing
Week 3: Scream/boom
Week 4: Compy death
Week 5: Mouse failure
Week 6: Fake chat

This was Raiettei.
Wow...unlunky, man, unlucky.

...Although, I don't think it was the whole night...I saw you around alot. It was only near the end that you fell off. So, no, i don't think you spent the whole night in a fake one, just towards the end.

Raiettei

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 05, 2009, 11:35:22 PM
Wow...unlunky, man, unlucky.

...Although, I don't think it was the whole night...I saw you around alot. It was only near the end that you fell off. So, no, i don't think you spent the whole night in a fake one, just towards the end.

I'm just fumey.

I know it was only an hour and a half, maybe. But when you're in a room where, except for three people (who hardly ever commented), you're basically talking to yourself, and there was a more lively place to be, it feels like freaking forever.

This is my only social interaction in the entire week! If I wanted to talk to myself, I would have stood in front of the mirror.

I'm a sad, sad little boy.

PinkKitty

I hope no one minded my overly corny comments... =n.n=;; After struggling around until the chat finally started behaving it was quite a bit of fun.

I can tell Resident Evil 5 is NOT my kind of game... XD It was fun to watch though, got to see two bosses~ Hopefully I will remember to tune in next week...

I hope Amber feels better tomorrow... she sounded so very, VERY out of it tonight... =n.n=; Especially that one moment where she seemed to be totally breaking down to the point of scaring everyone else on the webcast.

Until next week...!~ *dives back under the massive pile of assignments*

Zedd

Well people get sick and later get better..The circle of life continues