03/28/09 [DMFA #987] - Dark Buttface

Started by Hatsuyuki, March 28, 2009, 02:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

*Charline chuckles*  DP's sentiments seem rather hypocritical.  It's obvious that some demons harbor a thirst for revenge just as long as adventurers.  He's always so arrogant about his race.  Fa'lina would wipe the floor with him in an instant.  Just look at the damage Dan gave him with only a half-assed attack devoid of any forethought.  ANY trained Cubi would quickly dispatch him once more.

Because we Cubi are in fact the ultimate race!   :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

M

Quote from: inuhanyo on March 28, 2009, 08:10:27 PM
Ah, the way Amber is drawing him now. that third spike is actually in his hair, and is not always visible

Oh. Ha! I never noticed.  :B Nice catch.

Naldru

I think the fact that DP seems hypocritical is a large part of this arc.  His attitude is the same as Regina's:  "You'd think he wouldn't take it so personally".

I also noticed that DP is taking Dan seriously as a threat now.  What's going to be interesting is whether DP tries to continue prior plans or goes into hiding.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Jairus

Quote from: Alondro on March 28, 2009, 10:07:56 PM
Because we Cubi are in fact the ultimate race!   :mwaha

Alondro, some race of Munchkins called the Fae would like a word with you... and the Dragons too, for that matter.

This promises to be interesting...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Tapewolf

Reading waaay too much into the precise wording, I found DP's line "For your sake, I hope your immature decision doesn't result in you and your daughter's death" to be rather interesting.

The guy's died about 3 times now.  Is he saying that he's not going to try to resurrect them if the worst happens?  (In which case, Kria is probably going to torch him herself next time, even if Dan doesn't)  Or is he suggesting that Dan won't leave enough left for it to be possible?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Titanium Dragon

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 29, 2009, 03:27:06 AM
Reading waaay too much into the precise wording, I found DP's line "For your sake, I hope your immature decision doesn't result in you and your daughter's death" to be rather interesting.

The guy's died about 3 times now.  Is he saying that he's not going to try to resurrect them if the worst happens?  (In which case, Kria is probably going to torch him herself next time, even if Dan doesn't)  Or is he suggesting that Dan won't leave enough left for it to be possible?

I think you are.

Other thing is, though, it may not be possible to resurrect just anyone with Aliph's technique, either - it may be specialized for him.

It seems like the resurrection ritual would be very valuable.