...this place had a forum? *insert gasp*

Started by insidexml, April 02, 2009, 11:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insidexml

After briefly scanning thoroughly reading the rules of the forum, the site, and such and such, I decided to create this nifty introduction thread.

Dum dee dum dee dum. :boogie
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

bill

insidexml

I feel tempted to go "what rules? I just made up that whole thing about reading the rules. Seriously, there are rules? :U"
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Darkdragon

Welcome. It would be extremely useful to read the rules, if you really didn't and if you did, that's great. They're found near the top of the page.

Do tell us about yourself. Whence do you hail?

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Remember to read the rules., be good etc.  Aside from that, have fun and enjoy your stay.
I'm be kind of curious as to what brought you here.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lysander

Hello, hello, hello. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place, hope you enjoy your stay...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Welcome, please fill in the required non-existent forms.  :3

insidexml

Quote from: Tytaj on April 03, 2009, 02:48:40 PM
Welcome, please fill in the required non-existent forms.  :3

Should I fill in the non-existent forms with my non-existent pen?

Quote from: Darkdragon on April 03, 2009, 02:29:08 AM

The PRC. :boogie

-Baroquemonger

Darkdragon

A most interesting country. I have visited Shanghai, Beijing, Xi'an, Nanjing and also been to Golmud's surrounding villages in a humanitarian trip in 2006.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay at the forums. :)

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: insidexml on April 03, 2009, 07:04:46 PM
Quote from: Darkdragon on April 03, 2009, 02:29:08 AM

The PRC. :boogie
This poisonous site of anarchy gets past the Great Firewall of China? :U

insidexml

I would expect so, if a place such as deviantART is not blocked. :boogie

-Baroquemonger

VSMIT

Welcome to our corner of the internets.  I've seen you in a different corner, though never spoke to you.

Try not to get sucked in by the wackiness.  And watch out for the box.

Don't ask who the box is.  You'll understand soon.  And don't say his name, either.  He can hear the typing of those particular characters from anywhere in the world.

Oh, and watch out for anyone giving you a warning about anything.  They'll use this to gain your trust, then, when they haven enough followers, they'll take over the world.

insidexml

I understand completely. Your instructions are not contradictory at all and make complete sense. You have been very helpful, and thus, I don't trust you at all anymore.

What corner? There's a lot of corners in the Internett.

-Baroquemonger

VSMIT

It's another webcomic corner.  I'm a member there, but I don't post, just lurking about.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

VSMIT

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShadesFox

For one thing, if you lurk you might run into a box!
The All Purpose Fox

VSMIT

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Lurking is territory ruled by the .... less known members of this community, yes. :|

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

VSMIT

Jeez Tiger.  You and your twitching things.

Tiger_T

What?

I like to make them more lifelike for their owners... :P

(It's two images and a smilie between them - so they can blink at each other.) ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK