of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

e_voyager

(at least i'm not heavy. having my own inter gravity is equalising my weight i i doubt that that forum weighs more then half a kilogram)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Kitsune Ascendant

ah, good. you're here. like I said, tapped form, maximum power, follow my lead.

*starts off towards the comet*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

topher chee

OOC: My bad.

*Engulfs himself in flames and takes off beside Kitsune*

Zedd

I just hope we can get you back to your orignal form E

Kitsune Ascendant

alright. here's the plan:
I think with my new power I can get through the barrier surounding the comet/soul jewel. once we're in, we find out what's going on and if we can, we fix it. I don't think what cdm did is the reason. I knew he was going to take that "picture", so I made sure the camera thingy was on copy. which reminds me.
*does a quick astral projection*
hey cdm. you might want to switch your camera thing back to it's regular state. left side, third row, second switch, I think.

anyways, we're about to hit the point where the barrier teleported me last time, so slow down and stop here.
*a small sphere of energy appears in Moonsoul's hands, which she tosses at the comet, watching it carefully*
*as expected, it appears on the other side of the comet*

ah. so that's how it's done.
*a hundred glowing runes suddenly appear around kitsune, expanding and merging into a bubble of energy. a simmilar process happens around tophar*

this should protect us from the effect.
*flies towards the comet*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

( right now i'm locked inside myself dreaming of a place that i long to return to. a place that i can barely remember as that was the cost of my journey. until something happens until i find something that i need but i don't know that it is right now i can not return home. that is if i still have a home to return too. by the way the ( text)  are ooc)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DigitalMan

"Well that figures, not many things would have much energy left after that. Oh well, a copy works."

He loads an "empty" memory crystal into his camera and switches it to its normal energy-draining "magic demon box" mode. Excluding perhaps something moving very quickly towards or away from him, no threat would likely get far enough to be a threat.

"The heroes of the day..." CDM looks back towards the sky, smiling and chuckling a bit. "I wonder how long I can manage to stay on vacation."

topher chee

*follows alongside Kitsune*
Why are we doing this again?

Kitsune Ascendant

long story short the comet, or more specifically a soul jewel of someone who is quite strong, has started giving off a type of energy that's messing with reality. we need to find out what is causing it and hopefully fix it.

Zedd

Kitsune Ascendant

alright. we're almost there.

*a few second later, we land on the comet*

hmmm...

*suddenly a desert tan six tailed kitsune appears in front of us*

could it be?...

dune dancer: yes, it is I. it is good to see you, moon eyes.

moonsoul: I am now known as moonsoul now. *smiles softly* the years as the new protecer of this universe have treated you will.

dune dancer: I know. I have seen it all. I decided that my place was here, even past the days I felt able to protect it. so I made myself part of this place.

moonsoul: that explains some things, but do you have any Idea what's going on now?

dune dancer: I'm not quite sure myself. as you can see, this is only an astral projection, and I am still in the soul jewel overall. I only knew to do this because I felt your unique presense. though what I do know points to it coming from an asteroid over there.

moonsoul: but why did I feel like it was coming from your soul gem

dune dancer: I've been trying to absorb and convert what I can. that's where the second and third sun came from. I used, but there's been some overflow. anyways, I would join you and your friend on this adventure, but I fear this final act of protection has left me too weak to return to my true form.

moonsoul: don't worry. we'll find out what's going on, and when we fix it we'll come back and I can get you back to your real form.  c'mon toph! *takes off in the direction of the asteroid

topher chee

*shoots off the comet toward the asteroid, following Moon Soul.  As he soars he recollects all the events that seemed to have slurred by*

DigitalMan

The cougar anthro sits down and closes his eyes. Meditating, he extends his mind's eye, viewing the current scene and beyond with clairvoyance. The original CameraBot appears from behind him, sounding disappointed.

"I do wish you wouldn't do that, you're going to put us out of a job."

CDM ignores the CameraBot and regains his concentration, an intent look on his face.

"So that's the protector of this universe. I wonder how big a boom he can make."

"Some how I doubt he's as destructive as you. Or as violent. Or as insane." The CameraBot looks towards the comet, an instinctive and almost human action made unnecessary by the visual input from other CameraBots closer to the action.

"This is true. But I bet I look better in shades."

"Fair enough, fair enough..."

Darkmoon

This is what I get for not paying attention to this section of the forum.

By admin decision, this lounge is closed.
   1) It duplicates another thread that already exists, basically. Seriously, you don't need that many OT character lounges in one section.
   2) It's exclusionary. As few human characters as there may be round here, they are not allowed to be barred from any topic simply because they're human.

And yes, by this thread being closed, that mean you cannot start another one to spite us.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

Per request of a member of this RP group, the decision was discussed further amoung ALL of the admins (rather than the "most" we had previously).  The decision to keep this thread closed has stood.

However, I will be PMing Kitsune to discuss this thread, and what will happen next with it and the storyline from it.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber