of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

there's the cave ahead. give me a minute to make sure everything's in order...

*a few minutes later*
c'mon in!

[the cave walls are covered in some sort of crystal give off a pleasant mix of soft light of pastel greens and blues, seemingly on their own. the floor is smooth and bare, and though it is hard, it is quite comfortable. a ramp leads up to another exit onto a ledge that always faces the rising moon]
*suddenly, something small and furry drops onto cdm's head*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

e stops mid air. he had been chase Mel for a while but he did seem any closer to catching her. whats more this flying would tire his out before too long if he didn't stop and rest for at least a moment. "how is she going that?" he wonders out loud.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DigitalMan

"Shinyglow!" CDM gazes in awe at the crystals. He pads through the cave, looking all around.

Upon feeling something land on his head, he yelps and panics, running around frantically.

"Help! It's got me! What is it? Is it a zombie?! A zombie's got me! HELP!"

Kitsune Ascendant

hahaha!

that's not a zombie, silly. now slow down so he can jump off.

*a few minutes later*

this is nim. he's a squirrelfox, with a little bit of kitsune for longevity.

[nim is roughly the size of a squirrel, with a similar body and a long swishy tail. he has a fox-like head and relatively large ears]

he loves doing that to new people here. I'm actually kinda surprised he didn't land on someone's head earlier. he's actually fairly smart, and he's got some sort of empath connection with me. kinda like your camerabot, except instead of floating behind me and torturing people he rides on my shoulder and lands on people's heads. the best part is he's as ageless as I am. and he's cute.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Stygian

This post has self-destructed due to DM abuse. Refer to http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=578.msg58972#msg58972 for more details.

Kitsune Ascendant

effective means of transport, I suppose. though you'd do well to treat the other guests with a little more respect.

anyways, if it's stargazing you want, take this

*a small amulet of an odd substance appears at stygian's feet*

that'll take you to wherever the best stargazing is to be found, or even create a place if no existing one suits your standards.

Stygian

This post has self-destructed due to DM abuse. Refer to http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=578.msg58972#msg58972 for more details.

DigitalMan

The cougar pants, out of breath from panicking. He pokes at the squirrelfox a couple times, tilting his head.

"That's even more bizarre than the chi-yote back at base... But he is cute." He jumps a bit when his computer starts beeping loudly. He looks at the holographic screen and pushes a button to make it stop, ignoring an assistance request from the CameraBot. "I swear, the smaller the form, the more trouble he gets into..."

Back at the site of the fire, the CameraBot looks around for Stygian, and runs a self-analysis. With calm precision, it changes position and heading, hovering in the air. In an instant, the several hundred other CameraBots present, AI's that had been running basic record-and-reconnaissance programs, drop their cloaks, creating a very large formation in the darkness behind their TI lead.

Kitsune Ascendant

well why didn't you say so

*the amulet shimmers for a few seconds*

there. it'll let you go anywhere, or anywhen and anywhen.

*a few seconds later, a second squirrelfox lands on Moonsoul's head, then scrambles down next to nim*

ah, mina. I was wondering when you'd show up. everyone, this is my other squirrelfox, mina.

Zedd

*wakes up* Oww why does my head hurt and the song from a flockofseagulls play?

Stygian

Zedd

DigitalMan

He pokes the other squirrelfox a couple times, and then once again for good measure.

"Dood, how many of these do you have? And more importantly, where can I get one?"

The darkness swirling around Stygian catches the cougar's attention. He growls and leaps to defend Zedd, forgetting for a moment that he has no real method of attack, or much else for that matter, in full-animal form.

Stygian

Kitsune Ascendant

*suddenly, stygian feels a tickling on his back, and a few seconds later he finds himself in a white area with a floor that seems to stretch forever. Moonsoul appears in front oh him in anthro form with her eyes the tips of her fur radiating cyan light. she is obviously angry*

I don't know who you think you are, and frankly, I don't care. you're new here, so I was giving you some leeway hoping you'd pick up the idea that I don't like people fighting here. I shaped this world to be a peacefull meeting place where people could gather with no fear of being attacked, and I will not tolerate you unbalancing that.If you ever, EVER threaten any of the other guests like that again, I will make sure that when I kick you out it is to a hellhole that will give you nightmares for centuries

*stygian is snapped back into the place he was, as if nothing happened, though moonsoul, back in her full animal form, glances at stygian quickly*

I've only got the two of them. one for me, one for Sunheart. see how the fur colors match? of course, they both ended up being shared, since neither one has taken a preference for one of us. anyways, they're common in a forest not to far from here.

DigitalMan

The cougar perks his ears up and tilts his head, sensing the tension. He shrugs it off and chases one of the squirrelfoxes playfully.

"Hmm... Do you think they'd be able to avoid being harmed by a cat? Specifically, a cat that is the incarnation of all that is evil? I'd hate to catch some and bring them back to base if that'd be putting them in danger."

Kitsune Ascendant

depends. as long as they have some sort of energy source they can tap into every now an again to recharge, they change the composition of their skin to steel or rubber. usually they get it from the ambient magic here, but they could just as easily drain a bit from an electrical outlet or something like that. so I guess the answer is yes, they'd be just fine.

topher chee

*shakes his head at Stygia*
I dont spmoke, nor do I think I ever will.  All I'm good for is lighting 'em

Zedd

Can anyone tell me who putted that tree there? I belive I seen werid things in it

Stygian

Stygian's face turned sour at the kitsune's words. He lit another smoke, then fished out the Navigator from his pocket and turned a single dial, and then pressed down on the same button as before.
   "It was obviously a mistake of us to come here. And since you seem to dominate this place... We're going to leave for where your influence is void,"[/color] he said, his voice once again turning to a slithering, echoing growl as he slowly shifted back into his true, dark form, wings unfurling behind him. While he spoke, Moonsoul felt something like a sharp stab at the space where he stood, something ripping asunder existence behind him. He cast a sideway glance to Zedd.
   "Wir entschuldigen uns für jede Unannehmlichkeit, cubi. Here's to your health," he said, and fished out a bottle and a package of fine dark chocolate from somewhere. "Best of wishes." He then seemed to... merge with the darkness of the portal behind him. Within seconds his glowing eyes were all that were discernable of him, and then even those vanished. The wound in existence closed, and then all was still.

((OOC: I do not appreciate prissy or stuck up attitudes. You want to enforce your rules in your little sandbox - fine. But I take a more realistic and character-true approach to RP. Don't leave my posts up.))

DigitalMan

CDM glares as Stygian disappears into the darkness, but quickly reverts to his happy, playful, brain-on-vacation personality when the ordeal is over. As he turns away a hail of laser fire comes from the darkness, assaulting the spot where Stygian was standing just a moment before. Their intended target suddenly missing, the weapon fire strikes the crystalline walls of the cave and gets reflected and refracted as harmless red light, momentarily creating various rainbow effects with the already-present greens and blues.

"Dooood... Pretty!" The cougar claps his paws joyfully. "Do it again, do it again!"

The "lead" CameraBot flies down into the cave, looking around frantically.

"Dammit! I missed him? Where did he go?!"

"He go some place far, far away." CDM makes odd motions with his paws.

"Well let's go after him! He attempted to deface Imperial property!"

"Mmmm... no. I'm on vacation, and I still want to get one of those squirrelfoxes." CDM brushes the cigarette ashes off the CameraBot, and cleans off the lens. "I have a feeling we'll meet him again. You can beat him up when you're bigger."

Kitsune Ascendant

what a troublemaker...
hmm, it should be about the right time.

C'mon guys! the view of the stars is great up top, and we're just a few minutes from seeing our resident unamed comet!

e_voyager

e suddenly appears next to kitsune his eyes dark with age and and something else. "there is something is out of place here kitsune" E's expression suddenly changes and he pouts. "i can't seems to catch up with Mel. is she using some kind of illusion on me? is that fair? "
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel landed on the peak of the mountain that defined the far end of the valley. She looked around and decided that it was the best place to watch the sun rise when it came. She folded her wings and settled in to wait.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

e sihsa wondering how Mel had managed to eluded him at the speeds that he had been flying at.

Kitsune Ascendant

not exactly sure, e. c'mon, though. I think she found an even better spot to watch the comet, and then sunrise in a little bit.

*grabs e's arm and does a quick teleport in to where mel has settled*

hey, mel. if you look a little to your right, you'll see the comet. hasn't been named yet, since I've only known about it for a few months, and I didn't really have anything to name it for.

topher chee

Quote from: Stygian on November 09, 2006, 07:40:21 AM
Stygian's face turned sour at the kitsune's words. He lit another smoke, then fished out the Navigator from his pocket and turned a single dial, and then pressed down on the same button as before.
"It was obviously a mistake of us to come here. And since you seem to dominate this place... We're going to leave for where your influence is void,"[/color] he said, his voice once again turning to a slithering, echoing growl as he slowly shifted back into his true, dark form, wings unfurling behind him. While he spoke, Moonsoul felt something like a sharp stab at the space where he stood, something ripping asunder existence behind him. He cast a sideway glance to Zedd.
"Wir entschuldigen uns für jede Unannehmlichkeit, cubi. Here's to your health," he said, and fished out a bottle and a package of fine dark chocolate from somewhere. "Best of wishes." He then seemed to... merge with the darkness of the portal behind him. Within seconds his glowing eyes were all that were discernable of him, and then even those vanished. The wound in existence closed, and then all was still.

((OOC: I do not appreciate prissy or stuck up attitudes. You want to enforce your rules in your little sandbox - fine. But I take a more realistic and character-true approach to RP. Don't leave my posts up.))

(OOC:  I hope that wasnt me you are talking about, 'm still catching up and still confused.  If not then no worries, eh?  But if so, I meant nothing personal by my words..."

DigitalMan

"Hey, wait up! I don't have power for a teleport right now..." CDM looks over at the amassed army of CameraBots hidden in the darkness. He ponders, grins evilly, then jumps on top of them, using them like a big metal magic carpet. "Onward and upward!"

===OOC:===
Don't worry, Stygian just got all whiny because we don't want anyone wrecking our vacation :< I swear, no respect for the worlds and wishes of others...

Kitsune Ascendant

*creates an astral projection of myself in front of cdm*

hey, sorry to have left ya there. ya want a quick teleport here?