of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 18, 2006, 08:41:28 PM
" I Know a little bit of summoning Jitsu that can Summon food... want me to do it?" asked Issac

you can't go small with this stuff. here's the plan: you provide the ideas, I provide the chakra. that work?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

Xze watches the chocolateball and smiles, her mouth wide open "Come to mama..."

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 18, 2006, 09:31:53 PM
Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 18, 2006, 08:41:28 PM
" I Know a little bit of summoning Jitsu that can Summon food... want me to do it?" asked Issac

you can't go small with this stuff. here's the plan: you provide the ideas, I provide the chakra. that work?

"works for me..."
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

roninfoxtail

Ronin suddenly has a strange idea. He decides to see if it would be alright.

"Hey Xze! Wondering, do you mind if I get a bit of chocolate to make something? I feel like playing a game (of sorts)."

Nikki

Looks at Ronin and promptly gets hit by the chocolateball. "eh...is there a reason why i would mind?" she asks, licking her muzzle

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

"Hey Xze..." Issac points to a chocolte statue of Jack Spearow he made....
I'm a Skype User.

roninfoxtail

Ronin shrugs and decides to make a baseball bat out of one of the railings of the model. He poses and, using magic, forms a few chocolate balls that hover in the air.
"You know what's comming next right?"

Kitsune Ascendant

I can take a few guesses. anyways, we should start a refreshment list so that I can summon it all.

Cake (preffered type?)
Ice cream (all flavors. any that no one else eats, I will)
cookies (keep the chocolate chip goodness flowing)
pizza (toppings?)

that's what I can think of so far...
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Nikki

Xze stares at Issac's Statue. "JACKY-HONEY!!" She jumps overboard and clings onto the statue, making a wierd purring-growling sound...

roninfoxtail

Ronin lowers the bat, shrugs, and sets aside the equipment for smacking around later. He jumps off the ship and sits cross-legged at the picnic and looks at the list of Kitsune's.
"Hmm... can you get a pizza with extra cheese?"

Nikki

pokes the Chocolate Jack statue "erm...This Jack is missing the things he braided into hair...and his headband...and his hat is wrong..." Xze starts pouting "I want the REAL Jack..."

KarlOmega1

"I like hawaiian pizza ( ham and pineapple), and chocolate cake and Root Beer...
I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

"Xze likes Mushroom pizza!! and Strawberry cheesecake! and Pitch Black Mountain Dew!!"

KarlOmega1

*summons some arcade games with his summoning jitsu* Anyone up for Initial D? any DDR?
I'm a Skype User.

Kitsune Ascendant

the pizza and root beer go on the list. however, I think xze-xze should choose the cake.

so far, we have
cake (unknown)
soda (all major brands)
cookies
ice cream (any flavor)
pizza (hawiian, mushroom, cheese, pepperoni)

if there's nothing else at the moment, I think I'll start.

*pulls out a blank summoning scroll and begins writing the necesary runes*

party jutsu! feast of the titans!

[the summoning scroll is replaced by several tables covered with the varius refreshments]

now, then...

*pulls out a few more small scrolls, scribbles a few things on them, and then tosses them to the corners of the refreshment area*

those oughta keep us well stocked.

and of course I'll play ddr. I'll warn you, though. we kitsune have grace only matched by the greater feline gods.

Mel Dragonkitty

"Yay, pizza!" Mel starts for the refreshment table then realizes that her dragon form towers over it. "I hate being short and fluffy," she mutters to herself as she changes to her feline form. Still pure white and blue eyed she is now a petite feline with dragon wings. And super extra fluffy fur that makes her look either scared or mad all the time. "But now the pizza looks extra big. Yum." She grabs one piece of the double cheese and one piece of the mushroom and begins alternating bites.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

KarlOmega1

I've got something you'll like...

*pulls out summoning scroll*

Party Jitsu, CD Jukebox summon!

*a cd jukebox appears and Issac presses a couple of buttons..."Wake me up inside" from "Evanescene" starts to play...*
I'm a Skype User.

BlackJokerFox

BJ appears on top of a rock next to the jukebox, "ick, if you're going to play something, play something you can party to." The strange jester fox taps the jukebox and it begins blasting trance, "much better!"

Nikki

Xze frowns and stomps over to the Jukebox and changes it to play 'Twisted Transistor' from KoRn. She the slips into hypnotic trance as she listens to one of her favorite songs

BlackJokerFox

BJ's ears twitch in annoyance, "well at least the music isin't completely terrible"

roninfoxtail

Ronin wanders over to the tables, taking no notice of any music. He picks up a plate and promptly retrieves three slices of pizza, one hawaiian, one cheese, and one pepperoni. He then sits somewhere shaded and devours the pizza.

Kitsune Ascendant

*wanders over to the dance-dance revolution arcade and starts a game. a few pieces of the hawiian disapear as he walks past the table, and a bit of pizza sauce appears at the corner of his mouth*

KarlOmega1

*Issac goes to eat some Hawaiian pizza then plays Initial D....*
I'm a Skype User.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel grabs some Mt. Dew and wanders over to the arcade area to watch Kitsune play DDR.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Nikki

Takes a slice of mushroom pizza, and notices Kitsune playing her favorite game. She quickly devours the pizza, takes a gulp of Dr.Pepper, and jumps onto the Machine, ready to play.

Kitsune Ascendant

ooc: good thing this isn't "real life". I'd be like that intern at x-play. anyways...

*closes eyes*
just to make it a challenge, I'll be using my second sight only. preference on the song? I haven't played much.

Shadrok

In the sky above the party a biplane performs stunts as the song "Remedy" by Seether plays.

Mel Dragonkitty

Waves at the piolet. "Come have pizza with us."

KarlOmega1

*goes to the jukebox and makes it play the theme to Sonic Adventure 2*
I'm a Skype User.

Kitsune Ascendant

[a second jukebox appears. at first, people think it's broken or turned off. however, as they cross the kitsune's path, they notice his favorite songs playing "faintly". that is to say the kitsune can hear them perfectly, but others can only hear them if they are near and listen closely]

I can set this up for others, if they want.

and now that I'm familiar with one ddr song, we can start. at least, I'm pretty sure it's a ddr song. *starts butterfly up*