Looks like Miss Mab is popular...

Started by Rakyth, March 02, 2009, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakyth

After seeing an object that advertised a webcomic on Second Life, it occurs to me that Amber might have some fans on SL. I do a group search, and bingo, miss mab n' mow fan group with quite a few members.

Tapewolf

Quote from: rakyth on March 02, 2009, 09:15:47 AM
After seeing an object that advertised a webcomic on Second Life, it occurs to me that Amber might have some fans on SL. I do a group search, and bingo, miss mab n' mow fan group with quite a few members.

There was at one time a replica of Lost Lake run by SilverFoxR.  I think I have a few screenshots of it somewhere.  I'm not sure if it still exists.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Hanii Puppy

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 02, 2009, 09:20:51 AMThere was at one time a replica of Lost Lake run by SilverFoxR.  I think I have a few screenshots of it somewhere.  I'm not sure if it still exists.

Sorry for the pun/irony, but if it may not exist any more, does that mean it really has become The Lost Lake?

Michael Chandra

I imagine that if the lake were to get lost, Alexsi would be more upset than that time that Dan turned the lake pink.

AmigaDragon

IIRC there was some talk a few months ago about disbanding the DMFA group but I don't think that came about, just the closing of SL Lost Lake. If anyone still gets together for it, let me know. Any time I visited Lost Lake before it closed, it was vacant (and I think a couple times had closed borders).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Kenji

It was probably vacant most of the time because those running it were off doing other SL stuffs. The rest of the peeps sort of stopped playing SL.
As for the closed borders, probably to keep out hasslers, as well as people who rearrange every last thing as soon as the game glitched and allowed anyone to move anything.

Frigid

A SL replica of Lost Lake?  :boggle

Do Want.

Yes, I registered to say that because I think that Lost Lake in Second Life would be the most epic thing besides DMFA itself!

Someone should really bring this back up.

Kaerou

It was pretty empty when I hung out there.. I made a point of slipping by occasionally.

I met a couple folk a few times though.

It was a nice place, to be sure.

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Silverfoxr

Lost lake on Sl was shut down due to lack of funds and lack of attention  - i was the only one who was doing alot of the  building and work
it lasted for 2 and a half years now its gone

the last remants of Lost Lake on SL  are now at the inn of the yellow rose - which is now part of shuri castle gardens

the orignal lost lake inn and all its part that where used are still in my inventory and there they well stay

Turnsky

Quote from: Silverfoxr on March 15, 2009, 06:58:48 AM
Lost lake on Sl was shut down due to lack of funds and lack of attention  - i was the only one who was doing alot of the  building and work
it lasted for 2 and a half years now its gone

the last remants of Lost Lake on SL  are now at the inn of the yellow rose - which is now part of shuri castle gardens

the orignal lost lake inn and all its part that where used are still in my inventory and there they well stay

i don't think anybody could blame you for that, really. SL's a lotta work, moreso if you're doing it solo. mainly when i'm on SL, nobody's on mostly regardless, so it was kinda pointless for me to stick around for long, even so, i did get a chance to hang around Lost Lake for when it did exist, and it was top notch work.

not only that, it's expensive to maintain plots of land in SL.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..