Art Thread: Ink [MA] [Updated: 03/26/2007]

Started by Magic, July 15, 2006, 06:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Poor Xze-Xze. I know what she means but still this combo was priceless for the subject matter.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netami

Methinks he doesn't take requests so much as he's influenced. As with most things, you should be upfront and just ask him, though.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zedd

e_voyager

smiels are nive but  it's that eyes that speak emotions to me. well that ant the organs
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Magic

When faced with a large -battleship- named The Pink Ferret which dwarfs most Royal Navy frigates, armed with 55 24lbs cannons loaded with bomb shot, tacking at 4.3 knots broadside off port bow--

Will you surrender to the redheaded femme fatale ferret pirate or die a very fiery and explosive death?

Related to a game I'm playing now. Apparently you can play a redheaded female pirate, which amuses me to no end. Reminds you of someone?

http://www.mabsland.com/Ink/wildyshark.jpg
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Suwako

Zedd

Gareeku

Nikki

Manawolf

King Of Hearts

Red headed pirate... Red Monika comes to mind... but I dont think there was ever a BattleChasers game... hmm...

Suikoden IV?

komissarmakarov

And once again, the good Doctor shows us he doesn't just piss perfume and crap diamonds. :eek

e_voyager

Well done ink though subtile evil is not really my cup of tea. that's why i try not to poison people.

Alondro

Quote from: e_voyager on October 02, 2006, 07:38:06 PM
Well done ink though subtile evil is not really my cup of tea. that's why i try not to poison people.

*Charles feh*  Try?  If you have to try to poison people, ya ain't too good at it.  I never try, I succeed.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Dont posion people then you have no slaves to worship...

e_voyager

Quote from: Alondro on October 02, 2006, 08:22:01 PM
Quote from: e_voyager on October 02, 2006, 07:38:06 PM

*Charles feh*  Try?  If you have to try to poison people, ya ain't too good at it.  I never try, I succeed.   >:3
i said try not to. i've accidentally poisoned people eating ad drinking with me because the could not handle the spices in my dishes. some lived most died.

Alondro

Hmm, are you sure it wasn't just Escherichia coli or Clostridium difficile contamination?   Maybe some Botulinum?  Salmonella?  Those lil buggers love to grow in food.   :)  *walks over to old food with flies buzzing around it*  Here we have a perfect example!  The bacteria have a certain taste that one can recognize after a while... *tastes*  Hmmmm... tangy... ACK!!!   :boggle 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

Aldoun

I do believe that was established quite some time ago.

It is still most true though...

Alondro

*Charles is traumatized... again*   D:

*Charline grrs as Ink out-evils her*  It's not fair that you can draw so well!  How can I compete?   :cuss

e_voyager

i mesty spend a few centurles learning to draw. as for evil yes i can pick up on the subtile undely of evier but i hunger for more

Zina

Quote from: Komissar Makarov on October 07, 2006, 04:20:48 AM

Quote from: Ink on October 06, 2006, 06:07:53 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/theavatarbin/donnysleep.jpg

Donny's sleeping.

Who's Donny?

Donny's mine. :B Don't have a lot of pics of him, though. At least, none that're suitable for this forum. This one is the cleanest, I guess.

Nikki

Magic

Roureem Egas

Ooh...

Nice details on the body and hair. especially on the abs Come to think of it, you're the only one I've ever seen pull off cross-hatching really well as a method for shading, I really like it.

I think Dan's missing a tail in this, though.