7/15/06 - Gehy Sechs

Started by bill, July 14, 2006, 08:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netami

Oh what's this? Amber reprimanding... people... abusing their... country club cliquey...

Gyaha.   :3

Azlan

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 16, 2006, 06:10:14 AM
You know...I'm getting kinda miffed about people who I thought was ok to talk to going around acting aloof and rubbing it in peoples faces that they "know something others don't know" 

Especially when half the time, I am not even sure what the heck they're going on about since I probably forgot what the big secret info was in the first place.

*edited for my sucky 6AM spelling*

We'll just wait for it then... I'm going to be in a home by the time you get around to anything.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Netami

She did an extra update, y'impatient git.

All the more time to excercise your hidden knowledge, right?

Snap

Hi, I'm new to the forums, and although i wanted to start by enlisting all the good things i like about DMFA and wanted to thank Amber for each of them, i then thought that she wouldn't like to read my endless ramblings about things she must have heard a hundred times. So, to use her own terms ill just say that Ive yet to discover a higher mountain than the one her flags waving on somewhere in the stratosphere. I also thought about creating a picture out of that, but i didn't want to drive Amber below her desk.

So, to come back on topic, Abel is indeed my favorite character, and from all the buildup i cant make myself think about such a weird break in both the characters and the nature of the strip to suddenly include rape - i mean, uh? I meet a few rules of pervyness, but thats still so wrong... :erk
I also thought he was holding his tail in panel one btw, heh :)

If you may excuse the question, am i just being naive or are the hints (Abels banana wallpaper, do i need to say more?) really pointing out what i think they are?

A thing i agree on with many people here is that Abel is a cutie. I mean, this has to be the first time i ever used this word not to describe kitties or thingsthatmakemego"aawwwwwwww!". And since  i thought that 6 times on his official wallpaper wasn't enough (the more the better!), i collected most of his panels (all but roughly 25) from both his story and the main strip and created a background roughly worth 230000 words. If you think you can take that much Abel without cuteness overload, you can have a look here:

Nice way to test your Abel-knowledge : How many frames can you name his lines for?  :laugh
Ive also a large - original sized - file but since thats 8 mb for the jpeg file only, i cant upload it to imageshack.

Kenji

Quote from: Azlan on July 16, 2006, 06:39:09 AM
You know...I'm getting kinda miffed about people who I thought was ok to talk to going around acting aloof and rubbing it in peoples faces that they "know something others don't know" 

Especially when half the time, I am not even sure what the heck they're going on about since I probably forgot what the big secret info was in the first place.

We'll just wait for it then... I'm going to be in a home by the time you get around to anything.

"Back in my day, we had simple shading techniques, and we loved it, dagnabbit!"  :januscat

edit: stupid failing nekoface D:

Gabi

Don't worry. I'm not going to hint at the big secret about... >_> ... <_< ... Just kidding. :P
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Magic

Actually fun to make things up and keep them guessing. Don't believe for one minute that everything I say was true-- if you yourself are not sure about it, right?
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Miaka

I'm still laughing at the fact that Kaos'll have to voice Abel in this.
I mean c'mon. i get to hear my boyfriend yell "AUGH I don't want to be sodomized". ...that will basically just make my life.

But yeah, this comic's awesome, I kinda love Xander here.

Wildy

Quote from: Ink on July 16, 2006, 04:52:28 PM
Actually fun to make things up and keep them guessing. Don't believe for one minute that everything I say was true-- if you yourself are not sure about it, right?

Whether its a lie or not is not the point. The fact that you are rubbing your association with Amber and the fact she may talk to you a little more freely than everyone else in everyone's faces is. The point here is that she may be a little more open with a few select people because you are her FRIENDS! She trusts you to not go rubbing that association in other peoples faces. Doing something like this gives YOU GUYS that whole feeling of "Oh look at me I know Amber!" And -that- is the only reason you are her said "friend". To be honest its like a big slap to the face in Amber's case. Whether that is what you mean or not that is how it comes off.

You two in particular have done something similar on several occasions. If not this exact thing specifically something that pushes boundaries because you think you are safe from being called out or punished or yelled at for it. Which yet again puts Amber in a procarious position. She dosn't like having to reprimand anyone let along someone she considers a friend. Its a lose lose situation for her and a "Meh what happens happens I don't care" situation for you guys.

It hurts guys.. Not cool. Not cool at all. Have some more restraint and consideration for OTHER PEOPLE. I know its a hard concept for some people to grasp that they are not the only people  here in the world.

Netami

Wildy

*smacks Netami with a rolled up news paper*

No commentary from the peanut gallery please! >=(

Edit: Well then stop posting. I'm not going to post back and fourth with you about it.

Netami

I didn't say anything, but I sure am thinking it loudly!  :3

Aridas

I've seen that quite a few times back when I was still posting, and it kinda made me mad, especially when they went that extra step and let out something (not sure how often that happened, but my fuzzy memory says it did at least once.)

thegayhare

*sighs and looks around very sternly*

Look all of you... I am very disapointed... I mean just look at how you are behaving...

the sign over the door said Ghey Sechs...  so come on where is the Sechs... thats why  I came here

*giggles*
sorry all just felt the need to be silly

*pets Amber, and Wildy*
sorry bout all the trouble hons

Amber Williams

Aridas

*looks around* Hey, I thought this was about gei sects. So.. Beats me.

Zina

Magic

Quote from: Wildy on July 17, 2006, 02:17:00 AM
Quote from: Ink on July 16, 2006, 04:52:28 PM

Whether its a lie or not is not the point. The fact that you are rubbing your association with Amber and the fact she may talk to you a little more freely than everyone else in everyone's faces is. The point here is that she may be a little more open with a few select people because you are her FRIENDS! She trusts you to not go rubbing that association in other peoples faces. Doing something like this gives YOU GUYS that whole feeling of "Oh look at me I know Amber!" And -that- is the only reason you are her said "friend". To be honest its like a big slap to the face in Amber's case. Whether that is what you mean or not that is how it comes off.

You two in particular have done something similar on several occasions. If not this exact thing specifically something that pushes boundaries because you think you are safe from being called out or punished or yelled at for it. Which yet again puts Amber in a procarious position. She dosn't like having to reprimand anyone let along someone she considers a friend. Its a lose lose situation for her and a "Meh what happens happens I don't care" situation for you guys.

It hurts guys.. Not cool. Not cool at all. Have some more restraint and consideration for OTHER PEOPLE. I know its a hard concept for some people to grasp that they are not the only people  here in the world.

Alright.

I'm not trying to be hard to talk to, mind you. You raise valid points.

I'm still human, at least, and I do regret what I've done. More than what can be seen through a computer screen.

Really sorry. To you, for your time. To Amber.

P.S. Please don't take offense to the reply if any and if ever-- just complying to a reasonable arguement, and acknowledging my faults.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Snap on July 16, 2006, 07:59:08 AM
Nice way to test your Abel-knowledge : How many frames can you name his lines for?  :laugh

Uh. I have a set of scripts. If you want, I can strip out every single time he speaks.

... of course, I can't do that yet, since I haven't reached any point where Abel appears in typing them up. But I'll get there. :P Me! All Me! Nobody else! (becuse none of them were fool enough to start typing the damn things up :)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Saist

Quote from: thegayhare on July 17, 2006, 03:26:59 AM

Look all of you... I am very disapointed... I mean just look at how you are behaving...

the sign over the door said Ghey Sechs...  so come on where is the Sechs... thats why  I came here

*giggles*

*pets Amber, and Wildy*

*hands TGH a tied-up Janus*

Hear ya go!

Silverfoxr

i dont even know anything about secrets??? i respect amber as a friend - sorry if i dont talk much >< i am just gratful to know someone as famous as her ^^

Nikki

*giggles*

*pets Amber, and Wildy*

*gives TGH a tied-Up Sasuke* =P

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Tiger_T

snip . . .
so come on where is the Sechs... thats why  I came here
. . . snap

There you go:

One big, red hot Sechs for you. A german one even. ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

thegayhare

Quote from: je.saist on July 17, 2006, 12:45:40 PM

Hear ya go!

YAY
just what I always wanted...
and it's not even my birthday, thats next month

*trots off*
I will pet him and stroke him and name him goerge...

*at that point you can no longer hear the bunny which is good cause he's still talking about the things he'd do for his Janus*

Nikki

Quote from: thegayhare on July 17, 2006, 02:12:28 PM

Hear ya go!

YAY

*trots off*

*at that point you can no longer hear the bunny which is good cause he's still talking about the things he'd do for his Janus*

*pokes* mines on Friday Just in Case yer thinking of giving someone Jack Sparrow  :mowwink

Netami

Saist

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 02:16:42 PM

Hear ya go!

YAY

*trots off*

*pokes* mines on Friday Just in Case yer thinking of giving someone Jack Sparrow  :mowwink

Xze-Xze : you remind of these 3 comics:

http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Subcomics/Metroid/Archive/Metroid125.png

http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Subcomics/Metroid/Archive/Metroid127.png

http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Subcomics/Metroid/Archive/Metroid144.png

Netami

Quote from: Snap on July 16, 2006, 07:59:08 AM

Hot gehy sechs and awesome clique reprimanding aside, I had this guy post this from the old forum because of the sheer awesomeness involved. That must've taken like a week to complete!

Nikki

Quote from: je.saist on July 17, 2006, 03:32:13 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 17, 2006, 02:16:42 PM

Hear ya go!

YAY

*trots off*

Xze-Xze : you remind of these 3 comics:

http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Subcomics/Metroid/Archive/Metroid125.png

http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Subcomics/Metroid/Archive/Metroid127.png

http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Subcomics/Metroid/Archive/Metroid144.png

Oh HECK YES!!!