7/15/06 - Gehy Sechs

Started by bill, July 14, 2006, 08:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

:laugh Lovely to see this rather dark series take a bit of a break from all the doom and gloom.

Manawolf

Like I said, you don't make those kinds of threats, otherwise you open yourself up to gay jokes.  Some people will hold that over your head for a while.

Roureem Egas

That dalmation's using extremely foul language! D:

More importantly, could Xander be catching on?![/dramatizing]

Suwako

You're quick BillBuckner, I almost had to laugh as much as the blue guy.  :mowcookie

(and yes I have to come up with my own lines sometime, but not today  :mowtongue)

Netami

Oh well, there's always alternate universes, right?  :blink

Gornemant

hehehe, hilarious  :laugh
strange I didn't realize that earlier but... freaky red eyes  :spidey

Tiger_T

Abel is a bit gullible, eh? :mowhappy LOL :laugh
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Netami

You can never be too paranoid when your ass is on the line.

KarlOmega1

Xander's showing a curiousity for the mark on Abel's back...Do you think he suspects something?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Netami on July 14, 2006, 08:54:20 PM

Trust me, Alternate  or not I doubt Amber would allow for the rape/sodomization of a character especially one in a leading role.

(OT) I wonder if Devon dyes his fur blue, or if it is naturaly that color.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Netami

She's said many times that certain things could happen, relationship wise, to her characters in the span of infinite worlds. Of course, RAPE is different, but you get the idea. I honestly figured he would get sodomized and that trauma, mixed with the depression of his friend's death, would push him over the edge and he'd flip out and murder both of them, going on some sort of rampage until SAIA caught wind. Maybe he'd kill his parents, even!

GabrielsThoughts

killing his parents would be a little extreme, amber would have had to set up the story with bedwtting episodes.

I'd lay odds that Cid could take Abel out in a single blow, and May... well she's nasty when she's mean.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kia

I thought he was holding his tail in the first frame... >__> then i realised he doesnt have a tail like that and it was his hair X3 Im sooo stupid!

Dakata

Quote from: Kia on July 14, 2006, 10:45:33 PM
I thought he was holding his tail in the first frame... >__> then i realised he doesnt have a tail like that and it was his hair X3 Im sooo stupid!
At least you're not a pervert like me. D: When I saw the Abel's Story Update thingie (The pic under the DMFA comic), I thought Abel was being butt-secks'd. :o And the part of that image with Xander (The dog) made me think he was the one...doing...

...*Shuts up* 0:3

ElectroMotive

Quote from: Dakata on July 14, 2006, 10:48:36 PM
At least you're not a pervert like me. D: When I saw the Abel's Story Update thingie (The pic under the DMFA comic), I thought Abel was being butt-secks'd. :o And the part of that image with Xander (The dog) made me think he was the one...doing...

yes... yes you are.

Nino

Quote from: Dakata on July 14, 2006, 10:48:36 PM

I thought the same thing... haha, poor Abel.

Now I have to wonder if Xander's comment has any truth to it O=D Rather than thinking up a quick retort, Devin got rather defensive there...

Rowne

I noticed someone mentioned the eyes and that's been bothering me, I don't know whether anyone has mentioned this exactly (I had to post about it) but does that particular facial feature strike anyone as a little strange?

Let's look at those who've had red eyes in the past ...

Exhibit A.) "No coming back from the dead, no cookie!"

Exhibit B.) "Ack, he's an ankle-biter!"

By that, I mean of course, Dark Pegasus and Kria.  So ... Xander is wot?  A Demon Dalmation?

[I just spotted that Kria has red hair, too.  Not to mention that I believe Darky has red hair.  And guess who else has red hair?]

King Of Hearts

Xander's a potty mouth. Im still feeling odd from the jump of dialogue level, but Its an interesting shift.

Interesting point with the red eyes...

Devon isnt quite so pleasant with Creatures, that would be quite a revelation between the three of them if it was the case.

Howru

Hehe!  Abel looks like Jyrras when he's scared.

Tapewolf

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 14, 2006, 09:27:55 PM
Xander's showing a curiousity for the mark on Abel's back...Do you think he suspects something?
Not sure, but I would have thought that if he did, he would not be quite so merry as he is.  Unless he's also realised that Abel doesn't know that he's an incubus.

Abel is going to tell tham that it's a tattoo, because that's what he believes.  But if these two know enough to take down an Angel, they might know a bit about 'cubi also.

*EDIT*

Quote from: King Of Hearts on July 15, 2006, 04:13:29 AM
Xander's a potty mouth. Im still feeling odd from the jump of dialogue level, but Its an interesting shift.

Says the person who actually drew it ;)

QuoteInteresting point with the red eyes...

Devon isnt quite so pleasant with Creatures, that would be quite a revelation between the three of them if it was the case.

It would leave Devin outnumbered two Creatures to one Being.  Besides, we still aren't sure if Devin is actually competent as an adventurer.  It might be one of those partnerships like Jobs & Wozniak, where Devin handles the business side and Xander makes it happen.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

I laughed my guts out.

And I'm getting the feeling there's more to Devin then meets the eye

Magic

One should consider Devin's and Xander's relationship, outside of adventuring.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

LionHeart

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on July 14, 2006, 09:59:24 PM

Trust me, Alternate  or not I doubt Amber would allow for the rape/sodomization of a character especially one in a leading role.

Most likely the colour would be natural, I would say.

Hair and fur (and wings) seem to come in all colours in Furrae.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Zedd

I thought I smelled pain..The only kind of pain...Mental

Kasarn

I tried to think of something to say other than Xander is cute... but I failed :<

Xander is cute :3

Rowne

I'm convinced that Xander is a creature at this point but perhaps one that disapproves of the way most of his kind behave.  After all, it's quite possible to have a Creature that acts out of kindness and on behalf of the weak.  We've seen quite a few mild-mannered creatures, Matilda is a fine example of this.

Besides, whilst Devon might be an exceptional wielder of whichever weapons he happens to use, I would surmise that in order to actually get his shot in, he'd need magical wards and guards in order to cover him from magical onslaught.  Devon doesn't seem to be the Magey type so that's how it strikes me.

As for their relationship outside of adventuring, I always thought it seemed pretty obvious that they had something going on between the two of them, something more than friendship.  Still, that might just be how my mind perceives it.

Silverfoxr

meanies make abel cry awww

ITOS

Quote from: Silverfoxr on July 15, 2006, 11:54:23 AM
meanies make abel cry awww

*gives cute Abel a cookie* :mowcookie

*gives one to silver too* :mowsmile
This generic comment was brought to you by:

thetire

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on July 14, 2006, 09:59:24 PM

referring to the "100 rules of anime" (http://www.cs.utah.edu/~duongsaa/more_htm/jk_100animeRules.htm) I beleive that is answered by #31- Law of Follicular Chromatic Variability- Any color in the visible spectrum is
considered a natural hair color. This color can change without warning or
explanation.

QuoteAAAUGH! I dont want to be sodomized!!

that`s exactly what I would say in that situation...

Dakata

Quote from: Rowne on July 15, 2006, 02:36:59 AM[I just spotted that Kria has red hair, too.  Not to mention that I believe Darky has red hair.  And guess who else has red hair?]
Wildy. :P

*Cough*And Azzie*Cough* 0:3