Bunnies!

Started by Janus Whitefurr, February 19, 2009, 03:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabid_fox

I wonder how many people have had sex with one of them things.

Oh dear.

Lisky

it was only a matter of time before someone brought that up... why does it not surprise me that it was rabid...  :mowdizzy

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Aisha deCabre

I keep reading this thread, and I know that even though people have been catching and eating rabbits for ages, there's just something about me that finds it odd to eat them.  Probably because I've only ever seen them as pets, and also because I've never really had rabbit meat.  I even wonder how it tastes, since I was put off from the idea of eating "wild catchables" the first time I ate venison.  Had it slipped into my spaghetti.  Wondered why it tasted kinda weird. :/

But rabbits will always be plentiful methink, so more power to them if they want to breed them to help with hunger problems.

But dang, rabbitts that size...oO  They might be the new cats if pigs are the new dogs.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Brunhidden

most of the world thinks America is weird because were the only place that doesn't regularly eat pigeons and doves

then again around where i live buffalo is making a comeback to the dinner table, theres a couple caribou farms nearby, and i remember not all that long ago it was emu that was the fad livestock. however i wish mutton would make a comeback, i freakin love mutton
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.