02/14/09 [DMFA #971] - You!

Started by Cogidubnus, February 13, 2009, 11:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: inuhanyo on February 15, 2009, 12:25:15 AMDan has avoided even trying to use magic since a certain unpleasant experience in his childhood.  Which is why he has no clan mark.  So, spells, I seriously doubt it.

A bit off topic, but looking that and paging forward a bit, I suddenly caught something that I never noticed before.

Consider the first panel, last suggestion, of http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_575.php

... modify his neural implants. ie, implying that he has neural implants to be modified....

Jyrras... is... a... cyborg!!! :twist

AmigaDragon

That was mental imprints not implants. Though he could possibly make up some implants too.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Johann Sebastian Bach - Cello Suite No. 3 (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Psy-Kosh

... Of course, if I actually read properly, I'd see it was imprints and not implants...

*headthunks*

Tiger_T

Quote from: Baal Hadad on February 15, 2009, 12:20:11 AM
Quote from: TGIF on February 14, 2009, 11:25:51 PM
Other than Dan's one panel flashback and this arc, have we seen Regina before?

Only in the Wallpaper War, that I'm aware of.

And I'm glad she didn't win that because she's so whiny and "I hate the world" and all that....  :P
Oh, SURE!

Abel on the other hand is an optimistic-hero-and-savior-of-the-day-adventurer-like guy.
What with 'growing grass' classes or terrorizing roomies out of his dorm-room.
:dotdotdot
yay.

:P :rolleyes

...not that I'm saying I don't like the character Abel... :3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Tiger_T on February 15, 2009, 04:01:50 AM
Quote from: Baal Hadad on February 15, 2009, 12:20:11 AM
Quote from: TGIF on February 14, 2009, 11:25:51 PM
Other than Dan's one panel flashback and this arc, have we seen Regina before?

Only in the Wallpaper War, that I'm aware of.

And I'm glad she didn't win that because she's so whiny and "I hate the world" and all that....  :P
Oh, SURE!

Abel on the other hand is an optimistic-hero-and-savior-of-the-day-adventurer-like guy.
What with 'growing grass' classes or terrorizing roomies out of his dorm-room.
:dotdotdot
yay.

:P :rolleyes

...not that I'm saying I don't like the character Abel... :3

No, Abel isn't like that, but he's a far more interesting character.  He's not some big whiner that you want to slap some sense into.  It's not Regina's meanness that I dislike, it's the fact that she's a whiner without being interesting about it (so far).

Tiger_T

Quote from: Baal Hadad on February 15, 2009, 04:04:25 AM
No, Abel isn't like that, but he's a far more interesting character.  He's not some big whiner that you want to slap some sense into.  It's not Regina's meanness that I dislike, it's the fact that she's a whiner without being interesting about it (so far).
*shrugs*
As you indicate with the '(so far)', without knowing more we won't be sure. >:3  :mwaha 8)

Ambers comic isn't just good because it's full of 'good' characters - it's good because of her colorful storytelling and the ability to give her characters so much life!
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Tiger_T on February 15, 2009, 04:25:46 AM
Quote from: Baal Hadad on February 15, 2009, 04:04:25 AM
*shrugs*
As you indicate with the '(so far)', without knowing more we won't be sure. >:3  :mwaha 8)

Ambers comic isn't just good because it's full of 'good' characters - it's good because of her colorful storytelling and the ability to give her characters so much life!

There we can agree.   ;)