Shattered Innocence (OOC Thread) [M] )Closed(

Started by Noone, February 03, 2009, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noone

I found a way to fit the two new players in, they'll show up shortly after you leave Sharakha.
Speaking of which.... *poke poke*.

Ghostwish

Corgatha Taldorthar

I'll post either late tonight or early tomorrow, but right now, I have an essay to finish.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Noone

Understood. I've finished most of my finals, so, I have a lot of free time on my hands as of late. Take your time though, real life should come first, always.

Lisky

yea... i've got my last midterm friday... then i'll have a ton of free time for like the next month...

i've got a feeling that my bar tab is going to come close to equaling my disposable income when that happens too :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Actually, on looking at the IC thread, Ked isn't a position to do much, unless the rest of you are willing to have him chivvy you all out of bed and get you marching before breakfast.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ghostwish

Oh man, all this talk of college does not bode well with me.. Just another month, and I'm out of the service. And then it's off to colllege for me, hooray!

So wheres everyone studying?

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Lisky

soo, is everyone now waiting on Nicha and Garis to head downstairs then?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

I'm more waiting on Raffeile (sp?) to wake up.

Lisky

... horrible idea, but funny too... poke him... preferably with a broom handle or something...

Tipod

Sorry guys, but I've just been sick and with schoolwork bearing down, do you can imagine how unpleasant that's been :/
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Noone

I'll be posting up the transition to the next disaster event in my next post. I have some traveling to prepare for though, so I'll have it up later tomorrow. Before I do that, am I safe in assuming everyone would follow Kassin along?
(I'm probably going to write most of the post on the train ride).

Lisky

i think thats a pretty safe assumption, the only one i'd be worried about is Raffiele... and i'm sure even he can see the value in keeping as a pack... since we're going to be dealing with beings, they're fighting in numbers... soo, with us staying together we can overcome their numbers advantage by either brute force, or actual teamwork to counter the being's teamwork...

by the way... were are you going?... also have a safe trip... and have fun too

Tipod

Rafa would stay out of pure necessity, quietly hoping that he's the one who's wanted alive while the others get butchered.

And have a safe journey, Kob :U
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Ghostwish

Hopefully this disaster will involve my entrance. :D

Lisky

... i just re-read what i posted... the mental imagery is a little... frightening isn't quite the right word... but damn, Garis is very much so coming off as evil...

Azlan

Healing the archer's wound and then twisting a tentacle around in his belly... that's pretty torturous, but it is effective and he won't die on us.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Noone

Actually, I'm pretty sure neither of those adventurers would be alive enough for an interrogation, I suppose I'll take a look later, but, I don't think the bowman would survive long enough to get to the healing bit.

Lisky

well, the burn wouldn't be too severe as garis used the fireball as more a distraction than a weapon, the slashes could be fatal if they hit the lungs, but coming from the sides, it should take about 2 minutes for deep wounds to the torso to cause enough blood loss to cause the person to go into a state of unconsciousness...
(yay for taking classes so i can work as an EMT once i graduate, so i can work through med school at a high paying job)

... so, either he's drowning in his own blood... and he gurgles and spews up what's in his lungs in Garis's face... or he's alive enough to talk for a little while, as in before exposure to the cold, along with the sudden stab through the belly causes his subconscious brain to shut down most functions, go into a state of shock, and while resting, his body tries to heal itself... keeping the conscious mind happy with a saturation flow of serotonin and endorphins

(side note, this entire explanation is based on the human body...and therefore because it's based on human anatomy... a lot is left up to the GM)

Redeyessoul

I love how detailed the description is.

I'm a vote for blood vomit in your face, after all they are mortal and two demons fled the scene.

EEEEEE .... *waits for que on edge of seat.*

Ghostwish

I'm gonna start the beatings if you keep drawing it out, Kobra!!!!  :U

Lisky

well, we're waiting on Raffiele at the moment, i'm not really sure what he's doing besides slowly inching in on kassin and kedered... unless he wants to go join garis in the searching of information/ other threats near by...

Noone

Please don't beat the Kobra...
On a side note, yes, you two can post now, though I wouldn't imagine your characters would be fully coherent yet.

Ghostwish

Whenever it comes to mental capacity, psions bounce back quick. :D Sure, he ain't up for a jig yet, but he's coherent enough.

Redeyessoul

Hmm

Coherent, psh!  Poor gender confused Kshar is going to be incoherent for a long time.

Lisky

... question, what is said hut made out of?

Redeyessoul

Ghostwish

Probably all he needed to know. ;)

Edit: I'm gonna hold off on posting for now, to give the others a chance to respond. Our lovable gamemaster seems to be having connection issues right now, as I expected Kassin to pop in by this point. ;)