Signatures!

Started by Forgotten, July 13, 2006, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: ITOS on July 15, 2006, 11:55:04 AM
Quote from: Wildy on July 14, 2006, 07:46:11 PM
Hm.. Would it be possible to ask for a collaborative sig? One maybe from both of you. Perhaps one do the first half, post it, then the other finish it?

Meh, once I've started to make something I can't stop. :mowtongue
It's very bad when I get an idea at 23:30 and have to work till 02:00.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/ItosAtio/Signatures/C-157.jpg
Ya, when you stop in the middle of something it's hard to get back on-track.

vulpesweasel

Could i get a sig with ferrets on it saying something like "Vulpesweasel: Keeper of Ferrets"? K thnx!

Nikki

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/Rheaspenguinshop/zodiac025.jpg
can ya somehow use that image with the words: Pirate for life

dunno how yer gonna do it tho...X3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Forgotten

Quote from: Ink on July 15, 2006, 11:28:56 PM
Would like one, you can base the image on any of the DMFA cameo strips.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_525.php through 529. Text would be just 'Doctor'. If you can, give it sort of a Gothic or Old English touch, but that's just secondary. Feel free to exercise artistic freedoms.

Got a colour preference?

[EDIT]

Ahh good news, back in the funk!

I rather liked how the sharpen turned out. Let me know if you want the doctor's sharpness fixed.

Magic

So forgot to say, but thanks. Thank you very, very much.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Silverfoxr

i really think i need one of these but i have no idea what to use???
only appearance silver made in DMFA was in the janus bond arc :D
:januscat  :erk

Gareeku

Quote from: Forgotten on July 13, 2006, 04:28:47 PM
Offering to make 'em. Uhh, good time to clarify that I can't draw, but I can user photoshop! So if you want one with drawings, supply them and I'll colour them and add them into the signature.

oooh, colour pics, hmmm? in that case, since i'm a greedy git, could you make me one using this pic? (the wolf on the right). His colourings are: white fur with black hair and black tipped ears and tail, blue top and pants, with red gloves and a black belt.

I'll let you decide on the colouring of the sig and the text in it. Thank you very much! ^.^

Forgotten

Ok everyone, I started on all of your signatures, just taking a little break. Oh and I finished the (horrible) colouring job for Gareeku.. I blame the fact I'm a lefty using a right-handed mouse.. I need a tablet  :meh

And since he was a wolf, I went ahead and made him a bit yellowish.. Dunno if its too visible on your screens (damn my WXGTA display)

NOWAI!

Did I mentioned I never attempted to colour a pic before? :mowninja

[EDIT] Ahh I see mab in the background! And I see that I forgot to shade the tail...

Nikki

whoaaaa..you rock at coloring XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netami

What's this, trying to make my opponent look more appealing?! No matter, nothing can deter from Rei's awesome job he did on me, I don't care how vivid you look with your color spectrum! Black blood or red blood, yours will spill! *Walks off, ranting and rambling.*

Nikki

Netami, you are such a goof at times XD

Gareeku

Quote from: Forgotten on July 17, 2006, 07:28:34 PM
Ok everyone, I started on all of your signatures, just taking a little break. Oh and I finished the (horrible) colouring job for Gareeku.. I blame the fact I'm a lefty using a right-handed mouse.. I need a tablet  :meh

And since he was a wolf, I went ahead and made him a bit yellowish.. Dunno if its too visible on your screens (damn my WXGTA display)

NOWAI!

Did I mentioned I never attempted to colour a pic before? :mowninja

[EDIT] Ahh I see mab in the background! And I see that I forgot to shade the tail...

...I love you.

*shakes his head at Netami* such misguided confidence...