01/05/09 [DMFA #961] - All in a parants' résumé

Started by Darkdragon, January 05, 2009, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 06, 2009, 12:14:32 PM
I'm pretty sure Minishear meant Lorrenda's dad. There may have been others after that, but we don't know of them.
Though compared to her lifespan, Lorenda's dad might count as a fling anyway  :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Pagan

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on January 05, 2009, 04:18:09 AM
It's not a WTF face. It's an OH SHI- face. If it wasn't for Lorenda he would have gotten.. tenderly loved by now. :B

Yeah... I get a feeling that Kria would have raped poor Danny by now if not for Lorenda.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Rakala

Kria does seem like the type to keep chains and whips handy. Just in case.

.... aw, now I'm dissapointed in my own love life, or rather lack of one.

Howl

Whips and chains? *turns invisible and backs away slowly, then breaks into a sprint*

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 06, 2009, 12:14:32 PM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on January 06, 2009, 03:40:01 AM
Was the last guy her husband or just a fling? If husband, her jealousy was justified. If just a fling, it doesn't take much to make her jealous.

I'm pretty sure Minishear meant Lorrenda's dad. There may have been others after that, but we don't know of them.

Yeah, I was assuming the same, that Minishear meant Lorenda's dad. I don't recall though whether it was ever said that was Kria's husband, just that he cheated on her.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Frederick the Great - Flute Concerto (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Lego3400

Quote from: Slowtini on January 05, 2009, 10:26:13 AM
Quote from: Jairus on January 05, 2009, 10:06:57 AM
Awww, I liked that shirt.

I had the same reaction. xD

Ditto!

----------------
Now playing: My Will - Dream
via FoxyTunes

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Rakala on January 06, 2009, 11:32:36 PM
Kria does seem like the type to keep chains and whips handy. Just in case.

.... aw, now I'm dissapointed in my own love life, or rather lack of one.

I think Kria gets a discount at the Dungeon-o-Rama/Coffee house. She's still hot in my book for her forcefull intimitation towards Dan. I think Dan has to ask Fi to teleport him away.