Forum Game: How Would You React?

Started by Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats, December 23, 2008, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

information-dead

steel it, vandalize the previous owners house and put shaving cream on his hand and tickle his face in his sleep

how would you react if someone shot your dog?

Drase

I'd have them arrested for digging up my yard and shooting my dog that's been dead for years.

What would you do if you woke up next to your arch-nemesis?

information-dead

"huh? did-. o shoot! CRAP! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! how' i get here? oh wth. lets kill her!!" *kills nemesis*

what would you do if every other human ceased to exist?

Darkdragon

Learn how not to make assumptions.   >:3
(Alternatively: "Well, the human race was not impressive biologically anyways.")

How would you react if life presented itself in a series of multiple choice questions?

llearch n'n'daCorna

D, E, A, D, B, E, E, F.

How would you react if your legs melted?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

information-dead

urinate on the floor(where my pants used to be)

how would you react if the creatures from dune came to life (oh my god!)

Slowtini

I, for one, welcome our new spice-addled overlords.

How would you react if your Lamp started dancing in a manner similar to that of the Pixar Lamp.

Darkdragon

Stare it it wildly for a moment and then turn on the ceiling lamp as it does not seem to provide enough light to read. Then proceed to wonder what might have caused it, and how it seems to be able to do that with about a kilogram of magnets hanging from its "arm".

How would you react if it snowed tomorrow, and the snow was crimson?

Lisky

i would be mildly concerned... then i would go set up a scene in my lawn that made it look like someone had died a horrible death... like Alma from FEAR got her hands on them...

How would you react if, in the middle of a creepy, zombie infested mansion, you stumbled across a little girl in a red dress, playing with a rubber ball, and acting in total ignorant bliss of the horrors around her?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Teh_Hobo

I would RUN LIKE HELL.

How would you react if your jaw fused shut?
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

llearch n'n'daCorna

M mmmmm mmm mm mmm mm m mmmmm mmmmm mm mmmmm mmmm. Mmm mmmm, m mmmmm mmmm mmm mmmmmmm mmm mmm mmmm mm mm mmm mmmm mmm mm mmm mmmmmm mm. Mmmm. Mmm mmmm m mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mm mmmmm, mmmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm.

Mmm? Mmmmm mmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm?

How would you react if you found ants in little scuba outfits in your swimming pool?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

i'd wonder where the hell the pool came from...

how would you react if you witnessed a drive by shooting, done with a bolt action rifle... as in, window rolls down, shooter takes several shots, then car drives off

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

I'd wonder why the shot didn't run away, while patiently speed-dialing 911 as the shooter reloaded.

How would you react if classical music made a comeback?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

What do you mean? It hasn't already? HAVE I BEEN LISTENING TO IT ALL THIS TIME FOR NO REASON?

How would you react if a Cyberdemon and Spider Mastermind started brawlin' outside your home?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Caswin

I would take appropriate precautions to ensure my own safety... and succumb to curiosity and see if I could tell how huge the Cyberdemon's guts were.

How would you react if a hamster inexplicably walked out from behind your monitor?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

D'aww, huggle it, and see if it had teleportation/portal-creation capabilities.

How would you react if There were 2,425,329,984 Amber clones in the world? (Person, not the shiny thing)
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

FreeFull

I'd stare at the internet being overloaded with DMFA comics.

What would you do if you suddenly had your gravity moved by 90°?

e_voyager

try to find the god hack.

what would you do if you were zapped into a video game ?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

I would rock :boogie
(unless I can't save or reload games. Then I would be very, very careful :eek )

How would you react if a Hydralisk burst through your door, shooting needle-spines and hacking with its scythes, heading straight for you?

Darkdragon

Turn around, turn as white as a sheet and probably get hacked into pieces. My room isn't all that large.

How would you react if you were cursed to only be able to listen to one genre of music for the rest of your existence?

FreeFull

I wouldn't listen to music.

What would you do if the Sun suddenly disappeared?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ignore the phenomenon for roughly eight minutes, the time it would take for the information to reach its way towards earth (It takes about eight minutes for light to get to earth, gravitic effects go no faster either). Then freeze to death in a fairly short order.

What would you do if your nose continally leaked snot out?

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

i've lived with that condition most of my life so i would do what i always do and keep plenty of klenexx

what would you do if you woke up and found your entire life as you knew it had been but a dream
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkdragon

Perhaps learn from my mistakes and later write a book about this world.

How would you react if the mice (computer or rodent) of the world revolted against the humans?

information-dead

bring ma shotty to the battlefield, an blow the snot out of 'em! :mwaha

how would you react if  vampires took over the world and made the moon block the sun for all eternity, therefore turning humankind into cattle, and treating yo momma the wrong way!

Darkdragon

Combat with an essay saying how an eternal eclipse is impossible because the moon must obey Newton's laws of physics (and the inverse-square law) which makes the moon rotate around the Earth, negating the eclipse. Oh, and hide in China where there's many people who have never heard of vampires and know not to carry stakes and silver.

How would you react if people started to spontaneously combust when defeated by cold logic?

Corgatha Taldorthar

I would watch as millions of people around me in New York suddenly burst into angry little columns of flame.

Then I would take their stuff.

What would you loot first  if suddenly, a good chunk of whatever city/town/whatever you live in just dropped down and died. (or, if that is traumatic, renounced their ownership of all their property)?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Well, if we're talking the death part, probably some type of firearm, whatever killed everybody might still be lurking around... after that, i'd take an expensive car out for a drive, something like a lotus

how would you react if you awoke in the middle of a cornfield for some inexplicable reason

Ultimatum479

Taking the wind into account so as not to light myself on fire, I would set it ablaze, then hide and wait for its owner to come and investigate the occurrence. I would then stealthily follow him back to his place of residence, to which he would likely return at an unsteady pace, pouring tears, and kill him while he's distracted, so that I could pillage the place in peace.

But then, I tend to attack most issues in that general manner, so maybe sometimes there are situations to which that particular method of resolution applies less than 100% of the time...? *ponder*

....Anyway. How would you react to someone asking about how you would react to awaking, on an otherwise seemingly normal day/night, with unsurpassed mastery of The Force?

Feel free to point out the obvious literal interpretation of that last adjective in your answer.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I would say "These are not the questions you want to be asking" while doing that hand wave thing.

How much would you demand in a cash payment from a stranger for the right to give you one kick in the groin?