Forum Game: How Would You React?

Started by Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats, December 23, 2008, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Hello. The mechanics of this game, 'How Would You React'(also known as the "What would you do? game") are in essence the same as most other forum games. One person makes a question for another, as to how they would react to something or in a certain situation, and the following person would answer to the best of their capability. This would be followed by that same second person also making another question, for the next hapless victi--erm, wonderful player to answer, and then so on and so forth.

An underlying motive for me putting this game out is to learn a little more about everyone, and just the same for everyone else.

[Not me]Query: How would you react if you woke up tomorrow to find that in your sleep, you have transformed into a little bunny rabbit?

[Me]Reaction: I'd hop around a bit, giggling giddily in my mind (that is if I still retained my human consciousness), then worry about what I'd do with the rest of my life, and worry about my family and friends wondering what'd happened to me, and why there's a bunny hopping around on my bed.

[Me]Query: How would you react if a bucket of hydrochloric acid was poured over your monitor?

[P.S. If this in the wrong area... Sorry!]
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Corgatha Taldorthar

I wouldn't post in this thread, because I wouldn't be able to see your query or what I was writing. Or even where that reply button was to hit.

What would you do if you couldn't stop sneezing?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd try to figure out how to build a portable generator that takes the power of sneezes and turns it into energy, thus powering my house. But I'd sneeze too often to see what the heck I was doing, and eventually die from strain on the body caused by so many sneezes.

How would you react if a 'Wiku Worm' was an actual living creature?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Suwako

Use it for scientific advances and experimentation or eat it.

What would you do if they came for you? ~~

Dannysaysnoo

Run for it. Jump over the garden fence and take a shortcut through the back gardens.

What would you do if your friend walked past you eating a chicken? A live one.

Slowtini

Question his logic, and laugh when he dies of food poisoning.

What would you do if everything you ever loved, just up an' vanished one day.

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd cry and cry and wail and blog. I'd talk about my stresses and how nothing in life goes right, and then proceed to make "If I stopped coming, what would you do?" journals on DeviantArt.

In all seriousness, though, I'd probably cry and cry, then move on. There's more to life than just mourning over the past, y'know. Most people replace the things they love throughout their life anyway.

How would you react if:

Corgatha Taldorthar

Well, since I can't seem to read the picture, I'd do what I always do. Post on forums like these and make sarcastic comments to appear smarter than I actually am.

What would you do if you have a lot of deadlines for expectations you cannot fulfill?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd lay back, and watch some Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Ergo Proxy, and Ranma 1/2. Seriously thinking about Claymore now.

How would you react if you were at a concert for your mostest favoritest music group ever, and all your clothes suddenly vanished?

Colgatecrusader

I'm in cross country so this one is easy, run like hell.

How would you react if the person next to you vanished?
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Aisha deCabre

Wonder if I'm next and get the heck out of there of course, after a moment of nonplussed staring.  :B

What would you do if you suddenly had a supply of nothing but the food you hated most?
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Wait, would I actually be limited to eating only that? In that case, do everything I can to make it seem more appealing. Of course, in my case, it's Cottage Cheese. I can't do Jack !@#$ with cottage cheese.

What would you do if anything you ever said from the point of reading this and onwards was replaced by a speech bubble over your head, while your vocabulary would begin consisting of  only various weighted, explosive Wingdings or Webdings instead of actual letters, that would fall and explode?

(Superstar Saga reference, so if you've played it or seen it you can figure it out.)

e_voyager

i would become Jericho and use my silence as power

what would you do if you found yourself Turing into your sibling.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Slowtini

Freak out, because I DONT WANT TO BE MY DEAD FATHER.
(Grandparents adopted me, making me my father's brother)

How would you react if you discovered you could shoot pasta from your fingertips.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I would go through the traditional phases.

First would be shock at this ability.

Second would be denial that it existed.

Third would be some sort of railing at the universe for making me an even bigger freak than I already am.

Then rationality would set in and I would try to figure out some way of making money from this unique talent.

What would you do if you found out you were terminally ill?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Oh, this one's VERY easy. I'd become an evil mastermind, and either try to take over the world before I die, or figure out a way to transfer my consciousness into a new, prosthetic body, which I would use to do all sorts of horrible, terrible things with.

... Realistically, however, I'd sigh and drop out of school, resign myself to fansubbed anime, translated manga, videogames and books.

What would you do if you found out that your home (and everything inside) had been eaten by Mows? Following that, how would you react if a mow decided to 'hug' you? (Mow hugs being described as latching onto the person and making cute noises while fluttering their wings very quickly, as per DMFA Cast page.)

Colgatecrusader

Just smile and after they were done hugging you walk away, then of course run like hell!!!

What would you do if you discovered the meaning of life.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Slowtini

I would tell everyone, making life meaningless, thus causing Linkin Park sales to Skyrocket!

How would you react, if you were on fire, but it didn't hurt, nor cause any physical pain to you or anything around you, or damage anything.

Essentially, How would you react if you were on fire, with the pretty glowy burnyness, without any of the bad parts.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I would convince people that I was divine and start a cult.

How would you act if a troll stalked your online persona, spreading abuse and filth wherever you went?

Slowtini

The same way I did the last time that happened to me.
Use a new identity.

How would you React if you woke up dead.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I wouldn't. I'd be dead :p

How would you react if everyone around you started babbling in totally technical terms that they expected you to understand but you did not?

Colgatecrusader

I would ignore it for a while, and if it persisted i'd take it up with *ninjad*

I would inquire as to how i was killed and then set about creating my memoirs.

How would you react if you woke up without an arm.

*ninjad again*

wth...

alright this time for real. OK. i would uhh. i would. hell with it. I'd run like hell.

How would you react if you suddenly had the ability to understand said thechnical terms.

Darkdragon

Perhaps conversing in technical jargon would not be such an insurmountable task, which collaborative effort would benefit from my partaking since jargon is no barrier which would ostracize persons such as myself.

How would you react if you had an irritable urge to go to Murmansk?

TheDXM

I'd look it up on the internet. Discovering it's usually not very warm there anyway and forget all about those silly urges.

How would you react if the MiBs (the corporate muscle kind, not the alien-busting kind) came to your door and wanted you to take a ride with them in their shiny new black van?

Corgatha Taldorthar

I would kill them. Or just shut my door. Whichever is easier.

What would you do if you realized the security force at your university in a crummy neighborhood is totally worthless and unreliable?

Lisky

"the answer, use a gun... and if that doesnt work, use more gun" - Engineer, from Meet the Engineer TF2

What do you do if your driving on icy roads, try stopping at a light, and your regular brakes arn't stopping you in time?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

TheDXM

Accelerate.

You're reading one of those wacky choose your own adventure books when suddenly... The Zombie Apocalypse is upon you! What do you do?

Cogidubnus

Thankfully, I have organized before they rose, and promptly chop down my own stairs and prepare to wait it out.

You are sitting beneath an apple tree, and a pear falls on your head. What do you do?

Colgatecrusader

share my discovery of a pear/apple tree crossbread with the world, or if i'm hungry and the pear looks good, i'd eat it.

What would you do if you were iron man?

Lisky

exploit my superhuman abilities given to me from the armor for personal gains

what would you do, if you woke up from a month long coma, only to find yourself in what seems like a totally deserted city...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->