Furrae Chronicles: Webs of Destiny (OOC) [M] {2} - Closed

Started by Gareeku, July 12, 2006, 01:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Indeed!!

Danks Gabi, ya saved me da trouble ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gabi

No problem, Xze. :) I've been too busy with my new job these days. I missed playing.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nikki

*reading your post* i have no clue how to respond to that...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gabi

You could state your character's opinion, and make a suggestion if you want to.

Nikki

Tapewolf

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 27, 2006, 06:55:59 PM
we need Gareeku D:

Basically, yes.  I can't think of anything to add for Jakob, since he's stated that he's happy to go anywhere that might help.  I'm not sure there's much else to do apart from go to the temple, and I'm not going to god-mode everyone there.  Not unless things get desperate, anyway.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

RJ

Gareeku

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, i've had a bit of a turbulent time as far as real life goes, so the online stuff had to take a backseat. I'll post as soon as I get some time. Again, sorry for the slowness of it all.

Gabi

Oh, sorry to hear that, Gareeku. I hope things get better for you soon. *Hugs.*

RJ

Nikki

Gabi

I guess that sorts it out, then. Time for a scene change, whenever our GM is ready.

Tapewolf

..and we're back on the air!

**EDIT**
Whoops, didn't mean to post it yet.

Are you going to cut the new location, or actually go on the journey?

Nikki

if mah thingie-ma-bob doesn't make sense..it's cuz i think i might be suffering a mental breakdown :< I'll try my best to keep up :<

Gabi

Why didn't Jakob make that suggestion while we were still discussing our options?

Gabi can't hear thoughts and thus cannot respond to them (at most she'll notice Jakob's nervous, but that's not too surprising considering the current situation).

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gabi on September 16, 2006, 09:38:02 AM
Why didn't Jakob make that suggestion while we were still discussing our options?

He did - the real question is why didn't anyone listen to him..

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=647.msg22446#msg22446

QuoteGabi can't hear thoughts and thus cannot respond to them (at most she'll notice Jakob's nervous, but that's not too surprising considering the current situation).

Quite right.  It wasn't really for anyone else's consumption, just a slightly more detailed chunk of padding to pass the time until they get there - assuming they don't get waylaid or something.

Tapewolf

Has anyone got anything to add, or shall we just cut to the temple?

Gabi

Nikki

Tapewolf

Question for RJ - is Blaze openly going around as an incubus, or is he disguised as a Being?  That is, are the other characters supposed to know that he's a 'cubi?

RJ

He's a cubi. He's not the kind to hide himself (bit of the proud type), though he does hide his headwings just for the fact that if he had them out, he wouldn't be able to wear his bandana. And he hardly ever takes that thing off anyway.

Arcalane

Nikki

>> Cuddle-wolfie just made me start to cry...

Tapewolf

Ouch.  Now that I did not expect.  It's not just an attack of the headwings, then?  And was anyone else in earshot, or just Gabi?

Gareeku

I'll let you guys decide on that one. ^.^

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 24, 2006, 12:18:40 PM
>> Cuddle-wolfie just made me start to cry...

D: Nuu! *hugs*

Nikki

*clingu* i gots to respond to that somehow >> *clingclingclingclingcling*

Tapewolf

There is a slight problem with this in that the original Furrae Chronicles has been left hanging, so we don't know what happened with Gareeku's evil-inner-cubi thing.

Gareeku

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 24, 2006, 12:25:01 PM
There is a slight problem with this in that the original Furrae Chronicles has been left hanging, so we don't know what happened with Gareeku's evil-inner-cubi thing.

Which is why i'm trying not to give away too much. ;) But don't worry, i'll be continuing with the original FC asap.