New to the forums, and want to say hi

Started by Lisky, December 10, 2008, 04:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

The corollary as of Amanda is "Sometimes, the needs of the many are outweighed by the needs of the few, or the one." Or something like that, I last watched those movies years ago.

Also, my personal favorite: May the Force be with you.

Then there's also, "Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me, who believes in you." Taken to the next level by, "Don't believe in me, who believes in you. Believe in yourself, who believes in you."

So many good bits of advice...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lisky

well, since were back to my about me topic, i guess i'll mention my new job i got today... as i mentioned in the forum about Amber's financial crisis or whatever you want to call it... I got a job with a promotions company today, starts right around the same time as classes start up (first day day of "work" is jan. 10th), thursday through saturday, at least once a week, i'll be dressing up as the captain, and do promotions throughout southern Michigan for the company...

If you want goofy pictures, or just to meet some random person you've seen on the internet, PM me when your in the area, who knows, maybe i can score you some free stuff since my job is basically pass out free stuff, and get people to buy Captain Morgan... and for whoever is running the photo gallery, when i get costume, you better expect to put it up there

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->