The Fourtunately/Unfortunately Game Strikes Again!

Started by techmaster-glitch, December 06, 2008, 06:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

Unfortunately they use their powers resonating from their symbols to influence you in some happy way.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Colgatecrusader

fortunately this makes you incredibly joyful, and you go through life with a positive attitude. :boogie
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

e_voyager

Unfortunately this makes darkheart (or was it no heart?) angry and he attacks you!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

e_voyager

Unfortunately this doesn't stop him and he still attacks you.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

fortunately he gets bored of your lack of a reaction.  :boogie

Corgatha Taldorthar

Unfortunately, his new decision is to blow up everything in a square mile from his position.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

Fortunately you successfully kick him in the neck.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Corgatha Taldorthar

Unfortunately, his armor deflected much of the force of the kick.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Fortunately, it deflected it in the wrong direction.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Colgatecrusader

Corgatha Taldorthar

Fortunately, that doesn't make sense and the Continuity Editor Dude came in to fix up this mess.

Colgatecrusader

unfortunately this error in reality cause the universe to implode.

LionHeart

Fortunately, this caused an automatic reboot of the universe.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

e_voyager

unfortunately, this puts you right back where you started but with no memory

Corgatha Taldorthar

Fortunately memory is overrated. You decide to get an ice cream.

Lysander

Unfortunately it's not too refreshing as it is habanero ice cream.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

GabrielsThoughts

fortunately with no memories, and since you are tasting ice cream for the first time,this makes the ice cream you are eating the best tasting ice cream ever.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Model Omega

e_voyager

fortunately no one tells you this while you are eating.

Tyranastrasz

Unfortunately, they tell you immediately afterward.

Model Omega

Arcblade

Unfortunately, while eating the ice cream you walk directly into Sigmund Freud, who explains his entire theory to you.

Model Omega

e_voyager

Unfortunately,Sigmund Freud gets kidnapped too and continues his lecture.

Arcblade

Fortunately, before you have the chance to strangle him for being a hypocrite and a pervert, you acquire a knife, with which you set yourself free. 

GabrielsThoughts

unfortunately you cut yourself during the process, and discover new meaning in the phrase "I cut myself to feel alive" when you discover you are actually a zombie...or some other undead creature 
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Arcblade

Fortunately, you seem to have retained your soul.