Knights of Zarifa: Defenders of Furrae (Ooc) - Please Sign up, I beg you!

Started by KarlOmega1, November 28, 2008, 08:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

Loading: KoZ_signup ...

RP Type: Action/Adventure/Sci-fi and fantasy/C-c-c-Crossover!
Timeline: 25 Years after comic.
Starting Place: A town in the northeast part of Furrae.
Plot: 13 years before, The FIA stumbled upon a planet with high concentration of Manatite (magic Energy) on the edge of their territory. Knowing that their enemies, The Boraganis Empire,would attempt to destroy all on the planet in order to get the energy for themselves. they sent a team to establish a protectorate force on the planet. This force was called the Knights of Zarifa, named after the leader of the group that was sent there...Zarifa Northrick. Nowadays the Kinghts protect the peace on the planet...however, the time the FIA feared is nigh, and the Knights must rally their forces against the enemy. The fate of the planet rests in their hands.
(I hope Amber Doesn't mind this little Fan RP)

Each character has 150 HP and 75 MP and 500 Credits. If you join a party, there will pe a pool HP/MP meter (meaning your character's Current/Max HP/MP will combined with other characters in the party.

and before you say anything, Creatures can join the knights. Creatures have just as much to lose if the Boragani wins. of Course, anyone can be traitors and join the other side...

Knight Squad 1- Pool: 150 HP / 75 MP
1 (Leader) : Karl
2: ???
3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Imperial Armada 1st division- Pool: ??? HP/ ??? MP
1 (Leader) : ???
2: ???
3: ???
4: ???
5: ???