11/18/08 [Perfect Date #10] - Perfect Date Abel

Started by e_voyager, November 18, 2008, 02:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Yeah that  kind of works but let's face it, he's still kind of scared of her mother.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

Mmmmm... Kria and Jy-Jy.. time to start another fanfic! *flees cackling into the night*

e_voyager

you're a fan fic writer? say it ain't so... or pm me a link to your sight which every works.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AmigaDragon

Quote from: e_voyager on November 30, 2008, 12:13:58 PM... or pm me a link to your sight which every works.
Why would he let you link to his eyes? You might see something he doesn't want anyone to see.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Quartet (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

e_voyager

now now i'mnot asking him to slave his vision to my optic processor but for  book mark to this web address. and no i don't meant kilt.

AmigaDragon

Just messing with your sight vs. site mix up. Have a cookie. :mowcookie

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Richard Strauss - Horn Concerto No. 1 (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen