11/18/08 [Perfect Date #10] - Perfect Date Abel

Started by e_voyager, November 18, 2008, 02:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: King Of Hearts on November 18, 2008, 03:27:32 PMAbel is aseuxual... he will reproduce trough spores.

I was hoping it would be through budding.  I'd imagine Abel showing up with dozens of partially-formed Abelets growing on him would be a hit around here.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Cogidubnus

Quote from: superluser on November 18, 2008, 04:53:31 PM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on November 18, 2008, 03:27:32 PMAbel is aseuxual... he will reproduce trough spores.

I was hoping it would be through budding.  I'd imagine Abel showing up with dozens of partially-formed Abelets growing on him would be a hit around here.

...to be honest, that's extremely creepy to think about.

AmigaDragon

Or mitosis (cellular division), like they did with one of the characters in Big Bang Theory a couple weeks ago.

EDIT: ...in a dream... after mentioning it earlier in the show. :mowwink
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

icarus

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

MT Hazard

Just don't get him wet or feed him after midnight and you'll be fine.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

AmigaDragon

I just noticed something... it seems that his headwings are aligned with his shoulders (angled to the left) instead of with his head (a little to the right). Also, from the ear tufts, his ears are angled quite low (and back?). Maybe my perception is a bit off, or it's exactly how Amber intended it all. For the ears, he is a bit annoyed, so...

Oh, and the rant...
Quote...but they are definately not as traction-friendly as they used to be and with winter coming on...driving will become very difficult.

Winter driving doesn't become difficult, it becomes more interesting... even fun. :mowhappy
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ghostwish

Tsk tsk, should've entered the cheat code to be a human. Oh well.

Turnsky

Quote from: AmigaDragon on November 18, 2008, 07:24:09 PM
I just noticed something... it seems that his headwings are aligned with his shoulders (angled to the left) instead of with his head (a little to the right). Also, from the ear tufts, his ears are angled quite low (and back?). Maybe my perception is a bit off, or it's exactly how Amber intended it all. For the ears, he is a bit annoyed, so...

Oh, and the rant...
Quote...but they are definately not as traction-friendly as they used to be and with winter coming on...driving will become very difficult.

Winter driving doesn't become difficult, it becomes more interesting... even fun. :mowhappy

it's his hair, Abel has big hair.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Naldru

I don't know about replicating through spores, but, given his skill in cooking, it could be through S'mores.  (I'm tired, and my wife says I get silly when I'm tired.  Of course, she also says I get silly when I'm alert.)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Dagardo

Quote from: icarus on November 18, 2008, 06:28:25 PM

The only thing that really disturbs me about that picture is the "partially-formed Abelet" on his head.
And you're all asking his sexuality is, I think a better question is "what isn't his sexuality?"

Tipod

Quote from: Dagardo on November 18, 2008, 11:32:03 PM

The only thing that really disturbs me about that picture is the "partially-formed Abelet" on his head.
And you're all asking his sexuality is, I think a better question is "what isn't his sexuality?"

I was gonna make a budding/asexual joke, but superluser beat me to it  :<
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

superluser

I realize that this is supposed to read like LOL WUT, but I'm having more fun imagining Abel saying something like ``What?  Is something wrong?  Oh, no, it's shrinking, isn't it?''

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Alterationartist

Immediate reaction to Abel's response:
"Prick..."
Round 9!

techmaster-glitch

The responce was not a surprise, but it was oh-so-beautiful >:3

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 19, 2008, 12:41:42 AM
The responce was not a surprise, but it was oh-so-beautiful >:3

Actually, it did surprise me a little. I would have thought a wisecrack and then a condescending remark would be more likely than a threat of violence.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

AmigaDragon

e_voyager

we have some very strange people here. do you think the doctor can come by and help us? i'm sure he has some ideal what kind of person able would like after these centurys together.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aleolus

>.>  I don't know that I'd want Dr. Ink trying to help us <.<  He'd probably wind up giving half of us near-death experiences, and would consider the other half 'failures'

Ghostwish

The doctor? Some folks carted him off in this funny white jacket with arms that tie in the back after the second hour.

e_voyager

they must have been a tough bunch to do that to the doctor.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dagardo

Ether that or he was just playing along. I vote latter.

franksandhotdogs

Abel is probably asexual on account of all that childhood trauma.  Jyrras is most likely gay, but I will settle for bi if I was to put money on it.

God damn, I haven't watched any Foamy the Squirrel in forever, Dagardo.

Howl

Quote from: franksandhotdogs on November 26, 2008, 06:45:54 PMJyrras is most likely gay, but I will settle for bi if I was to put money on it.

... WHAT?

What do you mean 'Most likely'!? It was confirmed in the 'All Hail Queen Mab!' arc!

Dagardo

We're all wondering what Abels orientation is, and the one thing that keeps us from knowing (aside from Amber not telling us) is his Jerkass Facade. One of the mentioned reasons on said linked to page is true also, so it works. And yes Jyrras is gay, which is what makes it cool.

franksandhotdogs

Quote from: Minishear on November 26, 2008, 08:56:06 PM
Quote from: franksandhotdogs on November 26, 2008, 06:45:54 PMJyrras is most likely gay, but I will settle for bi if I was to put money on it.

... WHAT?

What do you mean 'Most likely'!? It was confirmed in the 'All Hail Queen Mab!' arc!

You're right, he's gay.  Now I need to look for some change (probably laundry quarters... I live in an apt.) in my car since I lost the bet.  :mowcookie

e_voyager

he said that he might not want to admit being gay to himself but who knows i don't even think he knows what he wasn't himself. after all how long did he think he was strait? now he's confident in the fact that he has feelings for guys but does that mean that his feels for non sister females all get related to the just friends category? i don't know but i don't it's that easy. this are rarely that strait fortes in this or any other comic.

Dagardo

Quote from: e_voyager on November 27, 2008, 04:04:53 AM
he said that he might not want to admit being gay to himself but who knows i don't even think he knows what he wasn't himself. after all how long did he think he was strait? now he's confident in the fact that he has feelings for guys but does that mean that his feels for non sister females all get related to the just friends category? i don't know but i don't it's that easy. this are rarely that strait fortes in this or any other comic.

Let's just say Jy-Jy's bisexual with a bigger lean towards the gay side. Because from what you are saying I get the Idea that you say he still has feelings (romantic) for Lorenda, but seems to have romantic feelings for more if his male friends than his female ones. But that is just what I gather.