10/20/08 [DMFA #944] - Must Battle!

Started by AndersW, October 20, 2008, 12:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shachza

This is why Kria's my favorite character.

she can kick butt, AND take names for her little black book.  At the same time!

And she's always sexy whatever she's up to.

It's like watching Dark Angel with much better acting.
            <-- #1 that is!

Corgatha Taldorthar

It's just a more intense style of hand to hand combat  >:3 Although one wonders exactly how Matilda will take it if she finds out about this, to my knowledge, Dan hasn't even returned her call...........
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ghostwish

Oh we all know who Dan is going to end up with anyway. It's already been foretold.

http://www.missmab.com/Demo/HG02.php

Bwehehehe!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 20, 2008, 02:02:36 PM
Oh we all know who Dan is going to end up with anyway. It's already been foretold.

http://www.missmab.com/Demo/HG02.php

Bwehehehe!
HE-RE-SY! HE-RE-SY! >:O

There is still a Regina option. I can only pray for it...

Azlan

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on October 20, 2008, 02:54:40 PM
HE-RE-SY! HE-RE-SY! >:O

There is still a Regina option. I can only pray for it...

Regina??!!  Dude, no... she blows... totally uncool.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

MT Hazard

Not sure Dan's thoughts on older women, but I notice he's shielding certain areas with his wings..
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

terrycloth

Random thought -- Dan would LOSE HORRIBLY if he tried to fight anyone right now, because he's used to using subconscious mind-reading during his swordplay and he's mind shielded now. That's why Abel could sneak up on him so easily too, perhaps?

Alterationartist

Quote from: terrycloth on October 20, 2008, 04:59:06 PM
Random thought -- Dan would LOSE HORRIBLY if he tried to fight anyone right now, because he's used to using subconscious mind-reading during his swordplay and he's mind shielded now. That's why Abel could sneak up on him so easily too, perhaps?

I doubt that. Dan has never used his mind-reading abilities in any effective battle, subconscious or otherwise.
Round 9!

terrycloth

I know he hasn't used them consciously, but he was feeding off emotions for years before he knew he was an incubus, so he might have had the power to read minds and just didn't know it.

...or not. It's an excuse for getting smacked around so badly by Abel and Falina though.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on October 20, 2008, 01:54:03 PM
It's just a more intense style of hand to hand combat  >:3

I don't think it's necessarily hand to hand combat that Kria has in mind...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ghostwish

Quote from: terrycloth on October 20, 2008, 04:59:06 PM

Where the heck did you get that idea from??  :erk

Rakala

Well, he does also get part of his emotional strength from distress or pain or something and doing something he thinks is right... he might not be as effective in a friendly spar as an actual battle.

Anyways, I do enjoy Kria and this does prove my point that she's an anarchist to the most extreme. She wants things to go away from the plan. Also let it be known that this doesn't make her any less evil than before. She is evil, despite how friendly she is. But what I wouldn't give to be Dan at that moment.

Jack McSlay

What's the opposite of MILF? Whatever it is, that's what kria's into.

And I bet dan is pondering somewhere in his mind, with a shapely lady in red dress teasing him
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Rakala

That comment seems a bit borderline, but yeah, you're probably right.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jack McSlay on October 20, 2008, 08:44:35 PM

MWLTBF, perhaps?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

TheDeere

Panel 3: Oh, that's his TAIL! ...Rats. >;)

Janus Whitefurr

I'll have to purify myself for partaking of this but.... RANDOM SPECULATION MOMENT!

a) They fight
b) Fi goes "Oh crap Dan's in danger."
c) Fi teleports Abel in.
d) AWESOME ensues.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Rakala

Elieana

Quote from: TheDeere on October 21, 2008, 04:26:30 AM
Panel 3: Oh, that's his TAIL! ...Rats. >;)

Yes >_> It is in fact a tail... either that or Dan is very gifted? :erk

Rakala

I figured it was his tail at first, but I was wondering why it was on his front before taking a closer look.

Elieana

You're just trying to hide the fact that you were disappointed -^^-

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Jack McSlay on October 20, 2008, 08:44:35 PM

And I bet dan is pondering somewhere in his mind, with a shapely lady in red dress teasing him

Robbing the cradle.  Though, properly speaking, it refers to someone, say, in her forties taking a shine to someone in his twenties.

With regards,
Ted

Alterationartist

Quote from: terrycloth on October 20, 2008, 05:25:47 PM
I know he hasn't used them consciously, but he was feeding off emotions for years before he knew he was an incubus, so he might have had the power to read minds and just didn't know it.

...or not. It's an excuse for getting smacked around so badly by Abel and Falina though.
Uhhh, no. Dan explained this to Abel once. Even though he is a cubi and now actively deals with cubi, Dan follows his mother's advice to not start a fight with a cubi. Which would explain the beatings he took, despite being one of the handiest with blades and where to put them.
Round 9!

Ghostwish

Quote from: Alterationartist on October 21, 2008, 12:06:52 PM
Quote from: terrycloth on October 20, 2008, 05:25:47 PM

Uhhh, no. Dan explained this to Abel once. Even though he is a cubi and now actively deals with cubi, Dan follows his mother's advice to not start a fight with a cubi. Which would explain the beatings he took, despite being one of the handiest with blades and where to put them.

In dresses?

Rakala

Quote from: Alterationartist on October 21, 2008, 12:06:52 PMWhich would explain the beatings he took, despite being one of the handiest with blades and where to put them.

Bow-chicka-bow-bow.

terrycloth

'Not fighting cubi' is the excuse he used, but it doesn't really apply... since I'm thinking of

(a) Abel popping out the mirror and whacking him over the head. Abel even said how slow his reaction time was for an adventurer.

(b) Dan actually deciding to fight Falina, but getting instantly wing-whacked before he could even draw a weapon.

(c) Heck, even Aaryana managed to wrap him up in tentacles... okay, that one might have been him deliberately not fighting back, since he did dodge for a while. Hey wait -- this was before he was mind-shielded, wasn't it? Whcih explains why he didn't totally embarass himself in that fight. :B

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: terrycloth on October 21, 2008, 07:55:10 PM
(a) Abel popping out the mirror and whacking him over the head. Abel even said how slow his reaction time was for an adventurer.

(b) Dan actually deciding to fight Falina, but getting instantly wing-whacked before he could even draw a weapon.

(c) Heck, even Aaryana managed to wrap him up in tentacles... okay, that one might have been him deliberately not fighting back, since he did dodge for a while. Hey wait -- this was before he was mind-shielded, wasn't it? Whcih explains why he didn't totally embarass himself in that fight. :B

a) "Well excuse me if having my life turned upside down has slowed my reaction time!" (sic)

b) Fa'lina's omniscience has that effect. After all, she knows what's best for yoooou.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.