10/21/08 [Perfect Date #5] - Flaws

Started by AndersW, October 20, 2008, 09:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwish

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 21, 2008, 03:28:59 PM
Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on October 21, 2008, 07:15:54 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 21, 2008, 04:34:38 AM
It's not that it's a furry forum. It's that we have all sorts of perverts hanging around....
Says the pot to a row of kettles?

"Dear Kettle, I don't know how to tell you this, but there's something that's been concerning me about your current hue..."

Reject me, will he? I'll show him. I'll show all of them. You'll get yours, Kettle! Just a few more days, and the gas will be ready. Bwahahahaha!!

Kenji

Quote from: Mowser on October 21, 2008, 01:10:20 PM
Is it just me, or do these perfect date threads get progressively more disturbing?

All part of the plan.

Sunblink

Matilda and I would probably get along great. We have similar tastes in men. >:3

With some discrepancies, but meh. This was still a really awesome comic. :3

Wanderer

Um... Squee? :love2

Matilda answers perfectly and adorably and in a way that convinces me that she gets way too little screentime.

Can I keep her?

Lowde

Hey! I just realised her blood must be black (or gray, whatever), she blushes black and the hearths are black too

Rakala

PencilinHand

Quote from: Lowde on October 21, 2008, 09:03:41 PM
Hey! I just realised her blood must be black (or gray, whatever), she blushes black and the hearths are black too

I was wondering about the choice of color.  Though, I am not really sure if her blood would be black or gray as I am not sure why red is the typical color.

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 21, 2008, 09:20:29 AM
Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on October 21, 2008, 07:15:54 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 21, 2008, 04:34:38 AM
Quote from: Valynth on October 21, 2008, 03:11:16 AM
D'oh...  Thanks Llearch.  I must've forgoten that this was a furry forum for a minute.

It's not that it's a furry forum. It's that we have all sorts of perverts hanging around....

Says the pot to a row of kettles?

I'm a teapot!
I'm a little teapot short and stout,
Here is my handle...
Here is...my...other...handle...

OMG!  My whole life's a lie! 

I'm a *insert expletive here* SUGARBOWL!!!!
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Elieana

Oh? where would that be from, skwerly?

Emerauld Drathmir

Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

silentassassin

Crap now that.... one answer...... has me starring....... at her eye.

mopman

That this forum is filled with Furry fans may or may not be , but any creature like Matilda is simply too cute to resist.

I defy anyone with a pulse not to find her attractive , and I do not mean physically.
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Alterationartist

Quote from: Kipiru on October 21, 2008, 12:05:58 PM
I guess, Matilda being four legged and practically naked, kind of sets of something primal in men, hence the attraction. Though that might seem a bit perverted i guess. As for why women may like her, maybe because she doesn't seem as confused by the world around her and is in touch with her feelings and desires. Anything other than that really would be... disturbing.
It's more for me to the point that I satisfy all of her second panel conditions, her and I both agree to the ideal that there may not be a perfect person for any other person, and that she seems the most worthy of the cast that I'd take. I mean:

Dan: The stress of dealing with one like Dan would age me horribly.
Abel: Sorry, but I don't like being left in the dark with about 70% of the things he does.
Mab: I sincerely doubt this would happen.
Jyrras: Like a cliche, it takes confidence and a few more inches ^thatta way.
Lorenda: I don't think I'll accept death as a relationship penalty.
Pip: Kii?
Wildy: I'd rather marry a live volcano.
Alexsi: She's nice, but she, like many other has a warped idea of punishment. I'll see how it works out for Pyroduck.
Azlan: He's married, and I just don't think we'd work out.
Pyroduck: Ehhhhhhh. Though being a dragon is a plus... he seems rather... aside most of the time.
Fi: Buh?
Kria: Her past relationships. 'Nuff said.
Biggs: Power is good, mindset is not.
Merlitz: Feh...
Aliyka: *coughditzyhippiecough*
DP: Antagonism has never been my thing.
Aary: Cause her other relationships worked OH SO WELL. Also, the antagonism.
Amber: Out of mah league!
Fluffy: Don't even start me...

Matilda already proves to be open-minded, kind, helpful, and overall optimistic. To me, her flaws are minor oversights as mine would most likely be to her, again considering I satisfy her second panel requirements.
Round 9!

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen