Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

Upon hearing her name being repeated like a mantra, Gabi looks around.

"Who's calling me?," she asks.

Her eyes eventually meet Aiyno, but they also meet something else... something very tempting. She considers asking for some tea, but she decides to respond to the call first.

"Do you need anything?," she asks the wolf.

At that moment, Haz seems to go berserk, the tea being only the first casualty. Gabi's first reaction is to duck as a dart wheezes by, but when it hits its target she decides this has gone too far.

She stands up firmly, and yells in what she hopes is a commanding voice: "stop this madness now!"
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Hilary

"Oof!" she exclaims as the fan falls on her. "Erg. Uh, Kio, I think I broke your ceiling fan." she sighs. "I suppose this is why we can't have nice things...  Oh, well. Hey, Mr. Fan, do you feel broken?"

lucas marcone

*marco disassembles his gun and cleans what he can he then re assembles his gun and loads it all the wile its makeing impressinve clicking noises he then looks around for some grub besides pizza* YO ayone know whare the fridge is in this place?

roninfoxtail

Ronin looks up after heariing Gabi shout. He points Marco in the direction of the fridge and wonders what to do.

Roureem Egas

Roureem comes back into the room after slipping out to who-knows-where. Upon walking in to find such loud and random chaos, he covers his ears with his hands.

"Is this what you do when I'm not around?"

lucas marcone

*marco rummages around abit and finds all he kneeds for his fave dinner he pulls out a rack of ribs a bottle of hot sauce and a jones soda co. green apple soda*
ohhhhhhh yeah. * he heats up the ribs with a strong scrumptious smell radiateing the building*

Kio

"ZzZzZzZzZz" :sleep :dribble :baby :sleep  Kio is still knocked out from the tranquilizer

Eibborn

Eibbor was too dazed from the fall to react to either the loud shot or Gabi's voice. The world swims back into focus as he hears himself addressed as Mr. Fan.
'Broken? I- ...' Eibbor hesitates, uncertain whether Hilary really thinks he's a fan, or is just being silly. He balances his options- if he tells her he's not a fan, and she's just being silly, then he will feel dumb, so he decides to play it safe.
'I ...think I am fine. Mostly.' He tries to inconspicuously his rump, where he feels sore from the tail pulling. Um. You can call me Eibbor. Not "Ceiling Fan." Um, who are you?
/kicks the internet over

Kio

"ZzZzZzzzZzzzZzZzZzZz  :sleep  Kio is still asleep waking until someone does something to wake him.

Roureem Egas

Roureem decides to take advantage of the relative calm and pulls out his quill and some paper. He then writes down a few thoughts he has, as well as things he has seen.

Cascade. The gathering of knowledge. What leaves will return to leave again.

Sound. Giving life to experience. Without it, life seems like a vast, empty desert.

Dark. The playground of imagination. What brings fear may also bring comfort.

xHaZxMaTx

Haz walks slowly, cautiously towards Kio and nudges the limp body of flesh and fur with his foot - there's no reaction... "Uh-oh..."

Hilary

Hilary looks at him suspiciously. "Hey... you're not a ceiling fan, are you? You're not doing the whole 'spin spin' thing. Huh. Well, I'm Hilary! Very pleased to meet you, Ebbor Not Ceiling Fan! Um... sorry about pulling your tail and all that... maybe I can help out a bit." Her fingers glowed with a faint green light, and she poked him hard in the forehead.

Eibborn

When he sees the green light emanating from Hilary's fingers, Eibbor stiffens.
"Uh, wha- Bwah!" he says, his question interrupted by the hard jab to the forehead.
He blinks twice, and asks curiously, "What did you just do?"
/kicks the internet over

Hilary

"I healed you... Your butt shouldn't hurt anymore," she says cheerfully. "Sorry 'bout the poke. It's just that my healing powers aren't that powerful, and the magic just floats off into thin air if I don't give it an extra push in the right direction." She seems a little embarassed about this. "But I can smite things really well!" she exclaims, eager to make up for it. "Watch!"A red light, much stronger this time, starts in her fingertips and spreads to the rest of her hands...

Suwako

Aiyno opens an eye and yawns: "Not really miss Gabi" Aiyno beginst to stretch after stretching Aiyno sits down on the couch blankly watching the TV screen there a show on called: *The black screen*

Gabi

Gabi walks towards Kio, casts a piercing glate at Haz and kneels down to help the fallen feline. She checks his vitals, casts a healing spell on him and strokes him gently, waiting for him to wake up.

Miaka

Miaka slips inside, relatively quietly, looking around for a friend of hers, or just someone she can remember the name of to spend time with. her eyes land on Gabi, and she lets out a small sigh of releif before going and walking to her.

"Hi there Gabi." she says, before looking at the kitten she held in her hands. "Kio? what happened to him?"

FurryFreak

A gray, generic feline Incubus walks into the room, sporting a green trenchcoat, a black shirt, pants, and boots, carrying a scythe. He looked around, seeing ssome familiar looking people.

Gabi

"He was hit by a dart," Gabi answers Miaka's question. "I think it was poisoned."

She then notices FF and glares at his scythe. "Is everyone here loaded with weapons? What is this?, one of those insane reality shows where everyone tries to kill everyone else?"

Suwako

Aiyno gets up and walks over to Furryfreak. Touches the scythe's blade and replies "The weapon closed is around the corner, It's filled up and aa few daggers fall out wenn you open it. But I think this weapon still fits in there. Would you do me a favor and put away that scythe into that closed?"

Kio

Kio's eyes slowly open.  Kio yawns and rubs his eyes with his little paw.  "What happened?  What hit me?  What did I miss?  Where's my Coffee?" Kio asked looking at Gabi for answers.  "Telll meeee"

Gabi

"Please relax, you've been hit by a poisoned dart," Gabi replies. "I've healed you, but you'll need to take it easy for a while. Both for your health's sake and because this place looke like it could blow up at any time, with all those dangerously excitable types and so many weapons lying around. And I'm afraid there's no more coffee available... or tea, for that matter, but I can go out and bring some tea if you wish. Coffee, I don't know where to find. I don't drink it myself."

Kio

"But...I want COFFEE! I want it I want it!  I want it now!!!  or maybe some caffinitated soda?" Kio says after his little tantrum.

bill

Parsons injects a hypodermic needle full of caffine into Kio's jugular vein.

Kio

Kio's eyes bulge out as e gives out a very big grin.  Kio unfolds his wings from his back and starts to fly around again.  "Someone order some pizza I wanna drop it on people!! WHooooo!!!!"  Kio is flying super fast

Gabi

Gabi sighs and shakes her head.
"What am I doing here?," she asks, to no one in particular.

She looks around, trying to find someone sane enough to talk to. Among those who are close by, Aiyno seems to be the best choice. She approaches the wolf and queries: "what is this place?"

Kio

"Whooooosh!  Ask meh Ask meh!!!" Kio says as he flies around Gabi's head quickly.

Gabi

Gabi covers her head, just in case something nasty comes her way. She looks up at Kio.
"Alright, what do you have to say? And can you please come down?"

Kio

"No I can't, too hyper!  HWHWHWOWOWOW!!!"  Kio says before atalking, "This is the super duper House!  It has lotsa rooms and lotsa food and lotsa, lotsa stuff!!" Kio is still hyper.

Gabi

"Okay... and why is everyone acting so crazy?"