Another New Skin

Started by Darkmoon, August 30, 2005, 02:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

The Official CVRPG Skin. It mirrors the site pretty well, and though there are a few things I wish I could do differently with it, I really can't with this skin.

I think before I do more I'm gonna find some templates to work off for the next few...

Darkmoon

And I got everything to work finally for the skin the way I wanted it to. Got rid of that pesky coloring issue.

Mageknight Locke

yay no more smurf esque solours  :evar

Sin Ominous

How do you change the bloody thing? I looked in Profile earlier today and couldn't find a method of doing so.

Damaris

on the left you'll see a link about layout and look preference.  Click on that.

You'll get a new screen that will allow you to change number and date options.  At the top of that control panel, it will list the skin you are currently using.  Next to it it will say "change this" or some such.  Click on that.

It will then take you to another screen that lists the different skins available.  You can use the "preview" function on the right to see what they look like, or just click "use this skin" to change them.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Yeah, I think we may have to add that to the FAQ.