10/08/08 [DMFA #942] - Trampoline

Started by Hellcat, October 07, 2008, 10:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Ohh I was only playing... I didn't even realize before that it was the fact that I'd said a male lover in my theory that folks were reacting too.  My over all Idea was the Lover forcing Kria into it I stated below the Idea that it was a cute small male was just my preferance and expected for people too run with there own Ideas.  When so many folks didn't and instead fixated on the fact I'd singled him out for a guy partner I decided to have a little fun and poutingly relent that yes It could be done with a girl.

I'm okay realy just being goofy

Dagardo

:giggle Were all goofy, but I still stand by what I said. If you have ideas or the such and you like them don't listen to anyone else if they don't like them.

Alondro

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 09, 2008, 08:41:47 AM
In terms of a mentor/patron, DP seems to be subservient to the Dark God.  Unless of course, 'Dark God' is a nickname like 'Dark Pegasus' and turns out to be a squirrel demon anyway...

It's actually a relationship like Satan and Saddam Hussein!  *South Park*
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Shachza

Ah, I love anything that features Kria.  Deffinitely my favorite character.  I'm just a little afraid she'll get the short stick in this one, not sure if it'll be from Dan for trying to res DP, or from DP for Dan being there.

Should DP be ressed it's sure to start many fireworks instantly.
            <-- #1 that is!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Maybe it's just me, or an effect of her dress but Kria's expression on the middle panel looks a little unfocused, or at least less tight than it usually is. Maybe the ritual or whatever she's doing is affecting her. (I'm sorry to say, my first impression was "did she inhale some sort of incense?")
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

DarkAudit

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on October 10, 2008, 11:28:56 AM
Maybe it's just me, or an effect of her dress but Kria's expression on the middle panel looks a little unfocused, or at least less tight than it usually is. Maybe the ritual or whatever she's doing is affecting her. (I'm sorry to say, my first impression was "did she inhale some sort of incense?")

Or maybe she's just drunk.  :mowdizzy
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Dagardo

May'be were drunk to the point where we think we're sober and others look drunk. :)

Ghostwish

Quote from: Dagardo on October 10, 2008, 06:01:37 PM
May'be were drunk to the point where we think we're sober and others look drunk. :)

Ssssshuddup.. i knuw muh limi..t..

joshofspam

Quote from: DarkAudit on October 10, 2008, 05:35:27 PM

Or looking forward to gloating in DP's face about having to resurrecting him again. Just because she resurrects him doesn't mean she can't have fun with it. :giggle
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ghostwish

Quote from: joshofspam on October 11, 2008, 01:50:29 PM

Or looking forward to gloating in DP's face about having to resurrecting him again. Just because she resurrects him doesn't mean she can't have fun with it. :giggle

I'd bet on that too. But hey, Mrs. Williams is full of surprises, so who knows?

silentassassin

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 11, 2008, 05:38:38 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on October 11, 2008, 01:50:29 PM

I'd bet on that too. But hey, Mrs. Williams is full of surprises, so who knows?
Probably both if you ask mel