APS v2, everyone may post - Not quite a game, not quite an RPG

Started by Gabi, July 11, 2006, 10:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilary

All riiight! :mowcookie

*ahem*

You are sitting in a small room with a round window in one wall. The room is pitching and moving strangely, and you soon recognize the movement--- you're on a ship! Looking out of the porthole, you see fish and sea creatures of various sizes. Next to the far wall is a small cherrywood desk with a quill, ink, and parchment ready for use. In the corner stands a sword, a rather smashing hat with a large feather, and a pair of sturdy leather boots. Other than the comfortable plush armchair you are sitting in currently, there is nothing else. Enjoy yourself...

xHaZxMaTx

Man, I'm hungry.... *Haz leaves the room to go find the buffet*  What?  No one ever said there wasn't a door, and a door isn't inside a room.

Eibborn

Quote from: Gabi on July 15, 2006, 06:03:22 PM
"We have an announcement to make. There has been a change in the composition of the AP-Team. Ekimoe, Daimien and Kevo Du Brow have been dismissed for inactivity, and subsequently replaced by Gareeku, Eibbor_N and Roureem Egas. Congratulations to the 3 of you, and welcome to the team! And in the case of Eibbor, we would appreciate it (at least I know I would) if he continued sharing tea with the rest of us. Thanks to everyone who participated. You may continue to use this thread for whatever you see fit."

A brief 'happy-dance' ensues.
"Ahem. It would, of course, be a pleasure, Gabi." Says Eibbor with a slight bow and a large grin.

And now... On to the next scenario!
Eibbor blinks, and begins to assess the situation. Okay. A boat. Evidently underwater. In a comfortable  chair. Uh-huh. The plumed hat catches his eye. Two temptations beckon- the comfortable chair, and the hat. The furry hybrid rises, and almost falls over. He has no sea-legs, and the boats constant rocking sends him stumbling accross the floor until he reaches the hat, grabs it, and fits it firmly on his head.
"Heh. Dashing. I wish I had a mirror."
/kicks the internet over

Malakin

Malakin stands leaning against a wall..

"Nice hat, ohh a sword.."

He retreaves the sword and swings it about a bit..
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Hilary

Quote from: *HaZ*MaT* on July 16, 2006, 04:15:08 AM
Man, I'm hungry.... *Haz leaves the room to go find the buffet*  What?  No one ever said there wasn't a door, and a door isn't inside a room.

Yup-- whether there is a door or not is up to you... might you have to do something with that window? And what could the implications of the absence of a door be? Are you a prisoner, perhaps? Muahaha. Ha. Haha. :D

xHaZxMaTx

*Haz returns to the room a few minutes later with food in his arms and mouth and pauses in the doorway* [muffled]Anyone else hungry?[/muffled]

Malakin

"Ahh good food!" *Grabs a Sandwich and takes a bite*

"Ack!"  :erk  "Peanutbutter and jelly! Yuck!"

*Tosses the Sandwich into the air and it dissapears with a pop*

*Wiping his mouth with his sleeve he looks out the window*

"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Eibborn

"Ugh," Eibbor mutters, sticking his tongue out. "I can't even think of eating. I think I'm sea-sick..."
He stumbles his way across the room, tripping over the boots as he goes. When he reaches the desk, he begins rooting through the drawers, searching for something interesting.
/kicks the internet over

Kitsune Ascendant

this is an application, right? how do I install it on windows?
hmm...
*takes a glue stick and the appication, and starts over towards the window*

oh, It's not that kind of application? well, then.

*pulls out a typewriter from back pocket*

man, I gotta get another pair of these cargo khakis.

the answer reads: answers depend on questions. questions depend on one's state of mind. therefore the ultimate answer is to find a telepath. how truthefull said telepath should be depends on how much you want your ego to be bruised.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!