"Unexpected Adventurers"?

Started by RynSerenity, July 09, 2006, 10:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RynSerenity

Yeah, remember that RP we started a while back, going by the name of this thread, that was put on hiatus until the forum move? Well, we've moved. Any word from our loyal GM as to whether we're going to resurrect the thing? Personally, I think it would be fun if we could play it out and see what happens, but I'm perfectly fine with letting it die, too.
:meh

Soo... yeah.

Lushin

Yeah I kinda missed it and would love to see it come back. I actually remember what was going down when we stopped.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Suwako

*sight  :mowsad* You'e not the only one Daimien. Ow, the good old days...

Miaka

yeah, I'd kinda like to see it back up again, but then it'd end up being just another RP I don' post in enough....

RynSerenity

I recall Bogeyman starting a thread for this in the DMFA forum, suggesting the possibility of someone else taking of the GMing duties for this RP. Now, I myself would love to do as such, but a) I don't have huge amounts of experience GMing, and b) I'm not entirely sure my schedule would allow that. Anyone interested in the possibility of co-GMing with me?

Lushin

If I remember correctly that RP was actually being RPed from someone not on the forums through what's his name (can't remember it). So I think it would really be up to them. I'm just bummed cause the two RPs I was in stopped dead in their tracks.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Boog

I could GM, if nobody else wants to and Ryan still doesn't show up. Any other volunteers?