I come bearing gifts!

Started by Awesome, August 28, 2008, 01:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesome

Hey there, long time reader but first time poster. I'm a huge fan of the comics, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to check out the forums! Hope you don't mind me :B

Oh, and I have some fanart, but I wasn't sure where I should send it. If this is the wrong place, feel free to smack me for it  :dface

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll59/MasculineImage/Amandas%20Shit/whydoesthedoghaveTITS.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll59/MasculineImage/Amandas%20Shit/daaaaaaaaawwwwww.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll59/MasculineImage/Amandas%20Shit/ohnoshesnaked.jpg

Tapewolf

I'll check the first and last ones when I'm not at work.  I'm assuming they are work-safe, but I'm not sure I want those filenames appearing on the log  >:3

'daaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww' is pretty good, definitely recognisable.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.  Make sure you read and follow the rules, and so forth, enjoy yourself, but don't annoy the administrators, that sort of thing.

Now let's see if the moderators can decide whether the thread should stay under DMFA on account of the fan-art, or move to the Villa because it's a greeting or the tower because it's art...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Awesome

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 28, 2008, 01:10:31 PM
I'll check the first and last ones when I'm not at work.  I'm assuming they are work-safe, but I'm not sure I want those filenames appearing on the log  >:3

'daaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww' is pretty good, definitely recognisable.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.  Make sure you read and follow the rules, and so forth, enjoy yourself, but don't annoy the administrators, that sort of thing.

Now let's see if the moderators can decide whether the thread should stay under DMFA on account of the fan-art, or move to the Villa because it's a greeting or the tower because it's art...

Thank you! Here's the other two pics under more WS filenames, sorry I didn't think that through-I'm always giving my files weird names, makes it easier for me to sort through them XD
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6383/faleeeeeenayu9.jpg
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/3861/threeeyedsnakehorsehv0.jpg

Aaaaand now that you've read off all that I'm not sure where I should move the thread to, either. Oops. Sorry in advance for any trouble this might cause.  :<

Jairus

Well, you're apologizing, so hopefully the Box won't come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Seriously, welcome aboard. Tapewolf already gave the standard greeting fare, so blah blah blah everyones out to get you blah blah blah run for your life blah blah blah.

Nice drawings, by the way. I think this might end up in the Tower of Art, in which case you should post more. We won't bite... hard.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kipiru

Nice vision of Fa'Lina  :mowwink Welcome aboard the DMFA forum express! Your post may be more suited for the Tower of Art, but we are not the kind of peolpe to turn on a newbe poster. The most important thing here is to have fun and spread it around if you can  :boogie

LionHeart

The other thing to remember is that everyone here is insane.

In a good way.

Mostly...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Tapewolf

Quote from: Awesome on August 28, 2008, 01:25:43 PM
Thank you! Here's the other two pics under more WS filenames, sorry I didn't think that through-I'm always giving my files weird names, makes it easier for me to sort through them XD
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6383/faleeeeeenayu9.jpg
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/3861/threeeyedsnakehorsehv0.jpg

Very good.  Fa'Lina's muzzle strikes me as being a little short, but aside from that, it's nice.  Are you going to ink them?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Very nice sketches and how long did you say you been reading?

Lucheek

Oooh! I really like the expression in all of them. Very good!

And welcome to the forums.

Amber Williams

I approve of this thread.

AND THUS IT SHALL STAY.

Proceed. :B

AmigaDragon

I can't see Fa'Lina, I keep getting...
QuoteConnection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

The others loaded proerly.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jairus on August 28, 2008, 01:28:39 PM
Well, you're apologizing, so hopefully the Box won't come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Meh. I only come down like a ton of bricks after providing warnings. If you've been warned, then you get what you deserve for ignoring the warnings.

I'd have thought you'd realise this by now, Jaibbles.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 04, 2008, 05:58:29 PM
Quote from: Jairus on August 28, 2008, 01:28:39 PM

Meh. I only come down like a ton of bricks after providing warnings. If you've been warned, then you get what you deserve for ignoring the warnings.

I'd have thought you'd realise this by now, Jaibbles.

Yes sir. Apologies sir.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lorien

Do you plan on inking and or coloring this?  If not I wouldn't mind trying to give your Falina pic the color treatment if its okay with you.  If not I'll refrain. >///<

Madd the Sane

Who are the people in the "daww" picture?  Is it Azlan and Neni?
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

VSMIT

Totally Albanion and Nutmeg.

Madd the Sane

Ah,  I knew they were fae, I just couldn't tell which ones :B
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Ghostwish

Ooo, very nicely done! The only thing I can ask about them is if you have any more for us to see. ^_^

Axa

So if I (or anybody else) would have DMFA fan-art would I (or they) post it in here or should it be posted in the tower? Just asking...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Quote from: Axa on September 24, 2008, 01:59:43 PM
So if I (or anybody else) would have DMFA fan-art would I (or they) post it in here or should it be posted in the tower? Just asking...
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 24, 2008, 02:14:03 PM
Tower, I think.

Think he says! Be carefull Axa, llearch is the Boss, so when he thinks you should read it as must do  >:3

Axa

ShiningShadow

I like it very cool on the art.   :boogie