Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

Lysander lurks this thread quite a bit, which must mean he's got a lot of good things to say.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

Aisha deCabre is always so strong in her belief of self that it makes it easy for others to believe in her as well.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

What e_voyager has typed about others in this thread can be seen in himself.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Cogidubnus

What is in a man's heart flows up to his mouth. This is a complement, concerning Lysander.

Kipiru

Aisha deCabre

Kipiru has a pretty awesome avatar, and I'm surprised nobody else said so. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Lysander

I just now learned Aisha has a DeviantArt account and wish I had found it earlier. She not only does good things with cg, but she also has some cute cats.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Gareeku

Lysander knows the power of cute cats. His avatar also has his character in a pose with a weapon. Poses with weapons are cool.

Jairus

Gareeku has a new and awesome avatar. Where'd you get that guy from, Gar?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Gareeku

That is my character, who's name i use as my forum name. It was drawn by an artist who calls herself Mary Mouse.

And Jairus' avatar is pretty cool too, drawn by the talented Ren.

e_voyager

Gareeku is strong with out the need to be bossy showing that strength and humility can go hand in hand
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Kipiru

One would be fortunate to have Lysander as a host to a party, he would make all the guests feel welcome!

Gareeku

Whoever drew Kiripu's avatar is a freakin' awesome artist. Kiripu also seems pretty cool, though again i haven't had the pleasure of talking directly

Sunblink

Gareeku is extremely, extremely awesome and a nice guy. He's also a good writer.

I love this thread. It's so warm and fuzzy. c:

llearch n'n'daCorna

KeatyBaby is always handy with some freakily good art.

And she's improving all the time.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Boxy's a pleasant fellow with a somewhat weird sense of humor. Perfect for the internet.

Brunhidden

Jay-jay is very sought after, both my brother zedd and my new acquaintance ren just cant get enough of him.... he sounds like potato chips...
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Mao

Elieana

Mowser is pretty f*ing awesome if he gives me a bag of potato chips ^^ 'cause thanks a lot, you made me hungry :mowcookie

Jairus

Elieana is new here, but I'm sure she'll fit in and have lots of fun. That, and she uses proper grammar: always a plus.

Kipiru

e_voyager

Kipiru while new has caught the attention of of many of the fourmites here.

Lysander

e_voyager's avatar reperesents him well. Looing towards the future, ready to face anything in his path.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander seems to like my Internet cousin Xze-Xze which is could cool as long as he never hurts her

spelling/spell check fail :B

Gareeku

Kipiru

Gareeku's avatar rocks! You have to love that sly smile the dude has. Real scoundrel material :)

Lysander

TytajLucheek

TheGreyRonin

Lysander has a white wolf in his signature that is very well-drawn. He also seems to be a very nice person.

techmaster-glitch

TheGreyRonin, though he no longer plays in the Honor Circle, is still an awesome guy ;)