Spore forum game

Started by Suwako, September 14, 2008, 09:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Since spore is out even with the whole DRM issue it has I think it could justify a forum game around it, I have no idea if it is going to be popular or whatnot. Since Spore promotes creative urges I think we could make a game around that part. So at fitness I thought something up, Here it goes.

Gameplay:

1: Someone posts a creature, a building or a vehicle.
2: The next poster shows his creature, building or vehicle.
3: Third poster and forth may chose to post one himself.
4: A poster can vote which out of the two, three or four is best
5: The next day or the next page whichever comes first, I or someone will announce the winner.
The announcer could post the creation to be beaten.

Rules:

1: After someone has voted you cannot post a creation to beat the first one (cause the previous poster could not have voted you)
2: The post after the first post -must- have a creation in it to challenge the first one.
3: It must always be:
Any Creature vs. Any other Creature,
Any building versus any other Building,
Any vehicle versus any other Vehicle,

4: creation must be your own, post a link to your account + creation please. 
the link is always http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Your_Account_Name
or a direct link to the creature.
Note: replace Your_Account_Name with your own account name in spore please.
5: Feel free to post comments, do not hold discussions, please note that it still counts for the whole next page thing.

creator notes: I have no idea how this is going to go, I've noticed that games with a long elaborate rule and gameplay structure are not very popular and die fast usually.  But if this fails, it won't be a disaster, just 10 minutes of time wasted :b

Feel free to explain the buildings history, I like stories.

First challenge: Creature.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500065235013

Name: Tytaj Dragon.
Note that the below information is not necessary, nor is mentioning the challenge type, people got eyes :B
History: We are the myth, we bestow you with a glare upon our magnificence, mortal, we are the children of the true dragons!
Creature Type: Carnivore
Civilisation: Military

Rakala

Well, as soon as the damn computer will let me register I'd love to play, but until then I can't share my creatures.