Games that you are currently playing?

Started by King Of Hearts, September 11, 2008, 04:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Buggery

World of Warcrack has officially taken over my life XD. I play no other games. If you play WoW and are on the Carine server, hit me up. I play both horde and ally xD.

Amber Williams

Freaking narfing godamn skiing mini-game in the middle of my Lego batman! D:

I just know that I am going to have to play that map 19 times over just to get the blasted minkikit...just so I can boast a 100% completion...

Jairus

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 04, 2008, 03:53:42 AM
Freaking narfing godamn skiing mini-game in the middle of my Lego batman! D:

I just know that I am going to have to play that map 19 times over just to get the blasted minkikit...just so I can boast a 100% completion...
Wait... you're playing Lego Batman too? I'm currently at about 84% completion... just have to collect the last bunch of canisters. And yes, a handful of those minigames are annoying as all get out. And your partner's AI is just frighteningly stupid. At least you can kill them without a penalty. Mweeheeheehee!

I am also still playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and have yet to beat it: friggin' Lego Batman distracted me from finishing it! I'm only two levels away from beating it! Curse you Lego games for being so fun and addictive to play! After I beat SWTFU (heh... looks like a mutation of an internet saying), I'll probably play it again. And then I intend to replay Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction for the umpteenth time. I love that game so much.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Reese Tora

I'm currently playing Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and -oh sh-! *ducks from an orc's choppa swing*

dang, it's hard to type and play games at the same time...

No, really, I'm playing a Dwarf on Ostermark as my main charagter: Firagrun*
(*note: that's not what my character looks like, they use a generic picture based on class and level)

I'm also still playing Final Fantasy:Tactics on my PsP and Renaissance Kingdoms as a browser game.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Kasarn

techmaster-glitch

King Of Hearts

-Just finished Time Hollow, lovely story... especially since I have a certain abhorrence to time travel.

==============

-Still playing Disgaea DS

-now add Sim City Creator to the reasons why Im only getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night.

Kitsune Ascendant

Tyrian, or more specifically an open-source code port. Problem is it keeps crashing on the level I'm currently at.

Portal: Just about to get the upgraded portal gun.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

i have left final fantasy behind for now to return to the digital world of the digimon. i also moonlight light in megaman.exe i currently have team protoman
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

JackLee1978

Cooking Mama 2 (DS) - Have about 48 recipes available.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (DS) - 19 Clan members and 92 quests completed. I mainly use Vieras (Elementalist, White Mage & Summoner) and Nu Mous (Black Mage, Time Mage, Sage and Illusionist)

Gareeku

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - Quite a kickass game, but needs more lost cities and stuff :<

Virtua Fighter 5 (PS3)- Pretty awesome, but Tekken 6 and Street Fighter IV will most certainly take priority over this game when they're both released.

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online (PS3)- I need a better internet connection. Freakin' lag is costing me match wins. :C

FIFA '09 (PS3)- Yes, I'm a football/soccer fan. Deal with it.

As you can pretty much tell by the above, I decided to get myself a PS3 c:

Tipod

PC
Dwarf Fortress (Carp, the deadliest catch)
UFO: Afterlight ("My God, there really are little green men on Mars!")
Liberal Crime Squad (HELTER SKELTER)

PS2
God Hand (Tough, but fair)
Scarface (...yeah, I'm not saying that line)

Really, out of all of them, Dwarf Fortress is the most in-depth thing I've played in years. It's odd when some freeware alpha-game is the most original title to come out in like the past several gaming cycles.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Nikki

PS2;
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Kingdom Hearts 2
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3
Lego Star Wars
FFX (After almost 4 years i still have not beat it :C

Wii;
Okami

XBox360;
Halo 1, 2, & 3

DS;
Pokemon Diamond
Zoo Tycoon
Nintendogs Dalmatian
A Wario game i cannot remember the name of

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

franksandhotdogs

Quote from: King Of Hearts on September 26, 2008, 02:23:42 AM
-Sonic Chronicles... currently at chapter 5 or 6... the one named Black Hole Sun. I think the game is kinda short... my people are still pretty low leveled and it seems most if not all the plots are about to be resolved.

Finally got Sonic Chronicles yesterday.  I was on the fence on whether to pick this up or not.  I love Sonic, and I have a soft spot in my heart for RPGs... but this still looks iffy.

Tapewolf

Please don't do that.  The thread's been dead for over a month, and we do have something of a policy against reviving stale threads in this manner.

If you haven't already done so, please familiarise yourself with the rules.  It'll make things easier all round.

Thanks,

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

franksandhotdogs

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 25, 2008, 05:27:32 PM
Please don't do that.  The thread's been dead for over a month, and we do have something of a policy against reviving stale threads in this manner.

If you haven't already done so, please familiarise yourself with the rules.  It'll make things easier all round.

Thanks,

My bad.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E