July 9th - Argentinean Independence Day

Started by Gabi, July 09, 2006, 06:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

I know I'm the only Argentinean DMFA forumite (at least the only active one), and the odds of anyone else from Argentina reading this post are quite small, but in case one happens to see it...
Happy Independence Day!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kenji

Can't say I know the day, but if Gabi celebrates it, it must be good. And full of tea!

ITOS

*flies into thread half asleep*

It's 01:00... the 10th of July...

But gratz to... err... you.

-.- zzzz
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Wildy

Happy Independance Day Gabi!!

Go blow sumptin' up!

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Gabi

Thanks, everyone. :) And yes, I've been having a lot of tea. But then again, I always do. :D

Azlan

Happy Independence Day...

Don't try invading British held territories or sheltering Nazi warships and everything will be grand for your nation in the future!
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

olroxshade

Quote from: Gabi on July 09, 2006, 06:41:31 PM
I know I'm the only Argentinean DMFA forumite (at least the only active one), and the odds of anyone else from Argentina reading this post are quite small, but in case one happens to see it...
Happy Independence Day!

I think who I'm the only mexican,but happy day for you

Gabi

Quote from: Azlan on July 09, 2006, 10:34:05 PM
Happy Independence Day...

Don't try invading British held territories or sheltering Nazi warships and everything will be grand for your nation in the future!
I'm Jewish. Don't talk to me about sheltering Nazi warships. And the other thing you mention was orchestrated by a mad dictator who decided to start a war in order to focus people's attention in it and retain his power a bit longer.

Then again, don't get me started about the things your country has done because I don't think anyone wants to see that here, myself included.

Gareeku

That was low, Azlan. There's no point starting a debate/arguement about countries, because more often than not, it leads to childish prejudism against countries and people's nationalities which, in my opinion, is rather pathetic.

Happy independence day to you, Gabi!

Lysander

Heheheheh. Yes.

Hooray for the independence.
TytajLucheek

Eibborn

Um, well, y'know, what everyone else said. Happy Independence Day, and all.  ^.^
/kicks the internet over