Thora will gain more then brun will loose
7 (35%)
Tie, within a pound/kilo of each other
3 (15%)
Freak accidnet will render all findings void
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Brunhidden

Theres a little contest going on, and anyone can gamble at who will win.

As a few of you may have heard my wife Thora is pregnant, specifically too pregnant to even fit in the computer chair without pain, but even those who know that probably don't know theres a contest going on.

Early in the pregnancy it was suggested that i loose one pound for every pound that Thora gains during gestation, wasn't my idea and i didn't really agree but it appears i have had agreement thrust uppon me. To date i have been in the lead, i wont say by how much, but the last two months are when the most weight will accumulate on my wife (at 7 months she is quite a bit bigger then when she was a full 9 months with Eowyn) so its quite likely i shall loose my lead.

So, with a little less then two months left,who do you think will 'win' this little contest?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm hoping for a tie.

The question is, what happens when she loses it all? Do you get to put some back on?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Considering that with my experiences of losing a total of about a pound of so every few weeks (I don't believe in special diets or going to gyms to work my butt off, but I do believe in walking more and eating better... fifteen more pounds and my Grandma buys me a Prius!) I think she's going to win, Dude.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Brunhidden

Brunhidden

results are in, weights have been measured

i, brunhidden, have lost two more pounds then thora has gained during pregnancy

seriously, i won against THIS

Jairus

Well, I'll be damned. I was wrong.

Good for you Brunhidden! How's everyone doing?

rabid_fox

What a curiously cleavage-prominent shot. Just...seems that there were so many other angles to take that picture from...

Anyway, I digress. Well done on defeating a pregnant woman. Victory is glorious!

Oh dear.

Pagan

Congrats, Brun. I can guess that you are now the same size as Chase of the Awakened.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: rabid_fox on August 28, 2008, 03:48:56 PM
What a curiously cleavage-prominent shot. Just...seems that there were so many other angles to take that picture from...

Yes, but none that would invoke as much commentary from the cheap seats.

Speaking of which... ;-]

Oh, and Brun? Congrats to both of you - and I consider 2lb to be close enough to a tie. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Thora

That picture was taken only 5 days before the end of the contest.  Since he's taller than I (and I was sitting), those shots were easy to take.  Though, he can easily take those shots anytime, most of my shirts give that look from his view (since I'm larger than intended for the shirts).   :mowhappy   

And as an added bonus, I've already lost all my weight from pregnancy, plus 3 pounds :D  I actually left the hospital weighing what I did when I got pregnant.  Oh, the benefits of breastfeeding  :mowtongue

Jairus

Hey Thora! Glad to hear that everything seems to be going okay.

Netrogo

Congrats Brun, way to kick weight loss in the teeth.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Toric

That's quite an accomplishment, Brun. you should be proud of yourself, as well as the new little bundle of terror insomnia joy. :mowmeep
Yap by Silver.

Brunhidden

the sheer irony is i feel uglier and less healthy then ever before.

and no, i could probably eat that werewolf and still be hungry, im still a pretty hefty guy despite loosing what equates to a small child

thora however is extremely happy, just yesterday she tried on what were her 'tight pants' from before i knocked her up, they're only a little tight

mia is doing fine, shes got some wicked claws on her though, a full head of spiky hair, and the weirdest thing is her forehead is kinda sparkly and scaly. hungry girl, despite thoras newfound F-cup she needs over half of her diet to be complimented from formula, but it shows as shes getting strong and can hold her head up and rip clumps of fur off my chest.  she spends most of the day sleeping on me, which makes it kind of hard to do things sometimes