The Wastelands [Closed-RP]

Started by Arcalane, July 09, 2006, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

Hayden followed behind Jonathan as he walked towards the military base, he put on the Comm headset and examined the HUD, there was now a waypoint up ahead. "Parsons Federal, what are you doing... there can't be anything all that interesting in this old mall...?"
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

bill

Federal keyed his radio.

"Well, Mr. Hayden, I'd be glad to do so if I could get this damn locker open. Be there in a moment".

Federal attempted to pull the loose door off the locker.

Malakin

Malakin attempts to use the camera function on the headset to see what Parsons is messing with..
"Hey parsons, lets have a look at what you have found!"
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Arcalane

~~Miller/Ink~~
There's not much around that would suffice, unfortunately. You head on towards the nav.

~~Paladin~~
Not much to see except ruins.

~~Bill~~
The door comes off easily as it no longer has any hinges, and the lock already expired from rusting, being a small and complex system. Most of what is in the locker appears to be tools, and a change of work clothing, with no nametag. A small picture stuck to the inside of the door shows the locker's owner, presumably.

~~Malakin~~
The cam function is finicky, but you manage to get it running after a minute or two of fiddling. You don't see anything though, because Bill doesn't have his headset camera running.

Arcalane

(( :mowninja *bump*))

((I'm waiting for you people y'know.))

Azlan

Hayden continues to follow Jonathan.

"What could you possibly find in there?  Anything of real value would most definitely have been rendered useless by EMP.  Any non-electronic tools and equipment, we already have in sufficient quantity.  Now if you consider the effects of time, radiation and weathering, most objects out here will likely be unuseable, this includes long term storage foods and most utility chemical compounds.  Water should be easy to find, but should be tested..." Hayden continues to clutter the airwaves with more chatter.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Paladin Sheppard

Paladin sips from his hydropack while he waits for the others to catch up.

God please let him SHUT UP. He tries beaming his thoughts at Hayden.

bill

A rather dissapointed Federal left the shop, and started walking toward that oddly shaped Paladian-shaped dot near the gate.

Malakin

"Meh, can't have been anything good.." Malakin lifts his headset from his eyes and slouches down against a wall waiting for Federal in silence..
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Arcalane

After a short while, everybody meets up at the waypoint and it automatically dispenses of itself, disappearing with little warning. It's only a short way (relatively speaking) to the base now.

Paladin Sheppard

Slinging the SM2a3 over his shoulder and unholstering the Guardian, Pal creeps towards the gates scaning the flanks and keeping one eye on the others movement.