The ban game, v06

Started by VSMIT, July 13, 2008, 02:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

VSMIT is banned for making me response post when I'm trying really hard to stop. But on the subject, I just erased the movie from all existence. It now only lives on in your memory and even that is slowly disappearing... HOW 'BOUT THAT?!
/)//w//(\

VSMIT

shadowterm is banned because I quickly taped my brain, so now I still have a copy of that movie!

And your logic is flawed.  If you really removed it from all of existence, it wouldn't reside in my brain, either.  So I think you're all talk, and I'm calling your bluff.

shadowterm

VSMIT is banned for having the super power common sense!
/)//w//(\

Ren Gaulen

Shadowterm is banned because it is Deadpool who has Common Sense for a superpower.

Slowtini

Ren is banned for I have Greater Wisdom as a superpower! D<

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini is banned because I have Greater Cleave as one of regular attacks (start running). >:3

Slowtini

Ren is banned because I have Greater TRAP REN IN A PIT as one of my skills.

Ren Gaulen

*makes a Terminator face* Your skills. Give them to me. *banning kicks Slowtini into the pit of suffering and moderately sharp spikes*

Slowtini

*miraculously misses every spike, and befriends the creatures in the pit, who then proceed to help me back out*

Ren is banned by a boot to the head.

VSMIT

Slowtini is banned by Ed Gruberman.

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini

Ren is banned by a somersaulting katana attack.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT

Ren is banned for using motivational posters in his last two bans.

Slowtini

VSMIT is banned because there were demons in the base.

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini is banned for failing to kill the demons.

shadowterm

Ren is banned because he is the demons, and then Ren was a zombie.
/)//w//(\

Ren Gaulen

Shadowterm is banned because I am the daemon; more over, I am the daemon within. Currently I am within your head, devouring your delicious brain meats. Om-nom-nom-nom.

VSMIT

Ren is banned for being a daemon zombie.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned because I am just a daemon. It's not my fault that brain meats are too delicious to resist.

shadowterm

Ren is banned by my agreement.
/)//w//(\

Slowtini

Shadowterm is banned because we agree to disagree.

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini is banned because I disagree to agree.

Slowtini

Ren is banned because while you may disagree to agree, I disagree with the fact that you disagree to agree.

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini is banned for being so confusing.

Slowtini

Ren is banned for being dumb.  :B

shadowterm

Slowtini is banned for hypocrisy.
/)//w//(\

Slowtini

Shadowterm is banned FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA! D:<

Pagan

Slowtini- got a nickname? Like "tini"?- is banned because, dag! Lose internet for half a day and I'm this far behind? Dag again.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

e_voyager

Pagan is banned for the sake of learning how to recreate religion.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey