Game: invisible friend (look for the next topic)

Started by Gabi, July 09, 2006, 12:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

I was your invisible friend, Kitty (Gully). :3

*Bwahahahahahah!* >:3

Edit: I'll play in the next round if it doesn't start tomorrow (Saturday) or Sunday. D: I think mom's gonna force me to spend the night at my grandparents' house...and their computers suck. 'Caz they laaaaaaaaaaag...And laaaaaaaaag...And lag some more. D: D: D:

blade

You're right Kio, and my guess is Gullible, though I'm not quite sure.

Kio

olroxshade is....CORRECT!

I knew because NO STRAIGHT ANSWERS and good art

Gullible

Alas, but Blade is quite correct.  And I thought I was being covert.  :mowninja

blade

Gabi

Ok, now you know why whether your invisible friend was male or female was a complicated question, don't you? Still, it was fun to play.

I think Monday will be a good time for Round 9 to begin.
Congratulations to blade and Kio for winning this round!

[Edit: Dakata's in for Round 9.]
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

ElectroMotive

hmmm... I've never played before but what the heck... i'll join for round 9.

blade

Aye, now I do  :mowtongue and I was being silly when I asked that.

I'll try for round 9

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kio

I don't want to join due to work...Sorreh...I am so good, but...WORK... :tired

e_voyager

aww we understand kio. i hope to star work soon as well but untill then i want to try.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

e_voyager

welcome to the game Xze-Xze and i'm sorry to hear you won't be joining Aiyno . maybe next round?

Suwako

Quote from: e_voyager on July 30, 2006, 03:00:38 AM
welcome to the game Xze-Xze and i'm sorry to hear you won't be joining Aiyno . maybe next round?

Probably the round after that In a week I'll be going on a 3 week vacantion (10th of august) So I'll probably miss two rounds. In addition my school also starts the 3rd of september.

Gabi

It's ok, those who don't sign up now can always sign up for round 10. And a round lasts 2 weeks, plus the sign-up and guessing periods which add up to an extra 3 to 5 days.

So now we have Dakata, ElectroMotiveDiesels, blade, e_voyager, Xze-Xze and Trevor. Cool, that's an unusual formation. I hope everyone remembers to check this topic regularly, I'll be posting people's answers at least once a day provided I have 2 or more answers to post. And remember the advice from this post, otherwise you'll be giving yourselves away too easily.

We still have until tomorrow morning for more people to sign up, I just wanted to make sure I don't have to make extensive use of the poking stick during the next round.

Gullible

Gabi

I couldn't possibly forget about you. You're not going on vacation again, are you? :P

Gullible

No, I've had enough vacations for one year.  (I might disappear for my birthday though  :3)

Shadrok

Gabi

Ok, so we have...
-Dakata
-ElectroMotiveDiesels
-blade
-e_voyager
-Xze-Xze
-Trevor
-Gullible
-Shadrok

*Rolls dice.*

Alright, all invisible friends have been assigned. Start posting your questions, sending your answers and all that. And don't make me poke you. :mowwink

Dakata

To Dakata's Invisible Friend:

-Are you furry? D:

-Can I have a huuug? :>

-Which smilie is better?  :mwaha or  :bat ?

-Is widdle Kitty (Gullible) a faaaaaaaaaat birdy? *Pokes Kitty's fat little belly* >:3 *Is very mean*

Gullible

- Are you male, female, or Dakata?
- Do you like travelling by train?
- Have I been your invisible friend before?
- Do you write any stories or poetry?
- Do you have an art thread on these forums?
- Are you quite new here?
- Do you have an interest in flying?

ElectroMotive

-are you male or female?
-if you are an artist what style do you do?
-who's your favorite forum artist?
-are you afraid of dakata?

blade

Hullo my invisible friend, welcome to round nine.

1. What is something that you would like to do, but have not had a chance to do and why?
2. What would be your ideal dessert? Why?
3. If you enjoy playing games, do you prefer action, adventure, rpg, or what? Why?

e_voyager

dear invisible friend is your  forum persona/fursona male ore female?
do you have wings?
have you ever chucked wood with a woodchuck?
are you related to me via the Web dues to the actsion of a fellow formite?
how do you like my spelling?