Game: invisible friend (look for the next topic)

Started by Gabi, July 09, 2006, 12:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

And you get the fun ones. :P

I'm not a man, FYI.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Are you sure? Perhaps I should check, y'know, just in case there's some confusion.... :-)

Damaris

Gabi, I think e_voyager meant:

I lost interest in checking to see who my invisible friend was.  That said, they said [in response to my question] that this was the first time they had played the game, which eliminated a lot of people, including Damaris.

(Which is why I said something about Stygian.  I just confirmed that he was not one of the people I ate, so who knows where he went.  I think E was just giving some rationale)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

e_voyager

close. but i meant that it was interesting that i lost. i had to check and see with question threw me off and it was when i asked about the avatar. i asked if the avatar was male, female or changing and the answer i got lend me to suspect a non entity avatar like the apple like Hilary or the circle that Damaris has not Stygian's manbat.

my post had i taken a better look at it would have read.

i lost interesting. now i need to check and see who my invisible friend was. they said it was there fist time playing the game and all.  and that eliminated a lot of people including Damaris ....

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

Ah, thanks, both of you. And llearch... If you've seen my picture and still have doubts about my gender, you have a serious problem.

Will anyone else join Round 16?

llearch n'n'daCorna

You picture, your avatar, your yappity...

.. yes, I have a problem. Probably the same thing BM from 8-bit suffers from... :-)

xHaZxMaTx

Gabi

I guess no one else is interested. It may be because of the busy season. We can postpone next round for a while, until people are willing to play.

Damaris

Do we want to take the opportunity to start a new thread for the game, since this one has gotten rather long?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Seems like that might be a good idea. Do we consign this one to the Abandoned Mine, or the Treasury?

Gabi

I thought only topics worthy or ridicule went to the mine.

I'm posting a new version, then.

llearch n'n'daCorna

You mean you don't expect me to be ridiculed as a matter of course? :-)