Corrupt A Wish Revived

Started by Rakala, August 11, 2008, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

Granted, tests become meaningless as they now contain ten problems at the maximum.

I wish it was summer already.
/)//w//(\

Azriel

Granted, but the earth becomes as hot as Venus.

I wish I knew the winning lotto numbers

shadowterm

Granted, you become cursed and follow the events of Hurly from LOST.

I wish I wasn't having so much fun with the Ban Game, and Cute, but. . . threads right now.
/)//w//(\

Darkdragon

Granted. The forum gets closed.

I wish it doesn't take this long for my computer to preform calculations.  :mowsad

Lysander

Granted, but now the calculations are anything other than correct.

I wish for imaginary numbers.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

shadowterm

Granted, they speak to you non-stop, and you can't un-imagine them

I wish I never have to deal with another imaginary number for the rest of my life. The square root of one will never make sense, how can I have that much of anything
/)//w//(\

TheGreyRonin

Granted. Numbers become real, and materialize around you in solid form. They have huge, pointy teeth, bloodshot eyes, deep growls....and they look hungry.

I wish I had a dozen tasty, non-poisoned, edible donuts.

Darkdragon

Granted. They have, however, gone stale.

I wish for time control.

Draken

Granted.  However, it only works once, and you are forever stuck with the time change you made for yourself.

[EDIT]I wish for a better gaming system.  But I don't want it to explode, or takeover the world....I don't want it to make me into a gaming system too....Nothing weird. 

*note* Wish made ala Homer THoH
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lysander

Granted. Sadly you're perfectly normal gaming system appeared suddenly right in front of you in response to your wish, appearing above the street right in front of your house and falling at a weird angle causing it to shatter as you had not expected the sudden appearance.

I wish for society to suddenly, suddenly, collide with the universe all of the sudden.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Granted. unfortunately society and the universe  collide like two particle in a supercollider and cases the implosion of the mulitiverse. oohh that's nasty.

I wish i'd thought to keep my spare laundry in my special alternate dimension were i keep my mementos
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

Granted, but when I inadvertently destroyed the multiverse your dimension was included with your spare laundry inside!   >:3

I wish for occupied thinking.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. I'll tell you what you got after I finish thinking.

I wish I'd had better weather whilst on vacation.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Granted, your vacation is rerouted to Hell where it's warm weather all year round! With the occasional exception of random moments of ice hockey...

I wish for a harmonic flux.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Granted, you get a broken harmonica! Feel the blues!

I wish to stumble onto a half buried alien pod, that will take me to it's creators!

Darkdragon

Granted. You can't communicate with the creators because they speak a different language and have different cultural norms. I think you also might have offended them...

I wish to hire Maxwell's demon.

Zedd

Granted but sadly 3 seconds after he was summoned he drags you to hell like all demons do,Enjoy the food! >:3

I wish to find the man who invented the Oscar Mayer weenier song and kill him with one of those weeniers

bradypodidae

Granted, however, you will be eternally haunted by the Oscar Meyer "My Bologna has a First Name" jingle.

I wish I new the ultimate answer to a preschooler's eternal question, "Why?"
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lysander

Granted, but to learn such a thing requires you to be a preschooler which in turn makes you no more than a few years old with the mental capacity of such, therefore rendering you unable to comprehend what you were trying to say in the first place.

I wish for what you live by.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

yakanaj

Granted, but what you find is not what you expect, thus driving you insane and causing you to be institutionalized.

I wish for a world without greed. :mwaha

murmer

Granted, but you're so unselfish that you give away all your belongings.

I wish I could graduate with good marks.

Darkdragon

Granted. However, you still are unable to land yourself a respectable job.

I wish I wasn't so lazy at times.

Rakala

Granted. You experience hypertension at all times.

I wish for sponges.

Zedd

Granted but strangely they suck out the moisture out of your body quickly leaving you to die by dehydration   

I wish for some meatlovers pizza

Lysander

Granted, you now have pizza that loves meat. Now lets see who will eat who first...

I wish to be friendly fire.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Forycles

Granted. You got too friendly with water. Buh-bye.

I wish that mows were oh too real.

Arcblade

Granted!  They eat your neighborhood, starting with your entire residence and everything in it. 

I wish for true flight without airplanes.

cruz928

Granted. But the air velocity is too great. The drag would then rib your body apart.

I wish ti be able to have full control over the four elements

bradypodidae

Granted; you are now Aang, and exist only in Anime.

I wish a European Swallow could migrate carrying a coconut.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

cruz928

Granted. Watch out prolieator.*coconut falls on his head as he dies*

I wish for a never ending supply of mashed potatoes. that wont go rotten , tastes good, and wont attract insects. or spread disease