Hate it
2 (12.5%)
Meh
2 (12.5%)
I'm a radish trapped in a hampster's body
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Damaris

So, obviously, new skin.  There are a few obvious things, like some of the graphics are still being recolored, and we do know about the slightly funky table outline, but do you see anything else that might need tweaking?

(Since I've changed this to the default skin, if you prefer the old default skin, to access it you go to your profile, click on "Look and Layout Preferences", look at the top of the screen and click "Change" next to the current theme, Choose the theme you want, and click "Use this theme")

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Destina Faroda

I've got to be honest.  While there's nothing technically wrong with it, for some reason I don't like it.  But I don't HATE it,  and it's better looking than the former forum so...meh...
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Damaris

Current theme thumbnail, Poll Adminstration buttons(?)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Jorgie already mentioned he was workin on a thumbnail.

Destina Faroda

After browsing for a few minutes, I think I realize what the problem is.  It's the BG color itself.  It needs to be slightly off black or else there's too much of a contrast with everything.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Maybe... I'll leave it up to Jorge to play with.

Damaris

I haven't decided how I feel about the background yet, but I do have to say.  The little flame pots are cool as fucking hell.

Mageknight Locke

no more smurfage yayayayayayayayayay! i hate the smurfs

Jorge D. Fuentes

You mean the default bluish white skin?
Yeah, that's not the default any longer.
I believe if you'd like to, you can switch to it from your profile options, though.
...well, you can.

Darkmoon

Actually, once we have more skins than... 2... I'm gonna deactivate the options to choose from the two old skins. Once we have enough.

Jorge D. Fuentes

I went and made more little CV icons and spread them about.  You members might see a little more Simon references here and there.

I like how it's turning out.  Tomorrow I'll try and get more stuff done.  :)

Destina Faroda

Now that I've seen the redone skin, you can unofficially change my vote to yay!
Sig coming...whenever...

Quientin

I don't know why, but i find this visually offensive!!!

and i love dark colors

Mageknight Locke

:poke your logic is paradoxial, therefore you must be poked somemore :poke

Darkmoon

Use the Blue skin then. CVRPG is calling to you.