Random Fire Emblem sprites

Started by Jalathas, August 29, 2005, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalathas

Here are some sprites I made based off the Fire Emblem GBA games.

Jorge D. Fuentes

I don't know how I missed this thread.
Good job with the sprite edits, they're keen.

Heh heh... Sephiroth and Cloud, hee.

Do some Castlevania ones, biotch!  :P

Darkmoon

Hey yeah, if he does that, I can steal em. >)

Mageknight Locke

that battle seems pretty 1 sided to me lol

Destina Faroda

Why are the images scrunched in the post?  They look wonderful when viewing the images  solo.

Those are some really good edits.  I had no idea you were that good at creating original characters.
Sig coming...whenever...

Jalathas

Sorry, I was gone for a few days. Anyways, most of these were requests from a Fire Emblem forum I go to. The Sephy and Cloud sprites are not my work, I used another poster's sprites. I got most of the templates from another site (which I could link if you're interested), but the rest is mine. I suppose I could take requests here if anyone wants something done, although I'm not sure how popular it would be. Otherwise, I might try making some of the CVRPG characters.

Darkmoon

Jalathas

All right, I'll try that.  Now who to make first?

Darkmoon

By default, everyone seems to start with either D or Alec.

Jalathas

I'm doing face sprites first, Darkmoon first, then maybe Katrina, or Princess. I'll probably do the Battle sprites after I finish all the main characters' faces.

Jorge D. Fuentes

* Jorge D. Fuentes applauds Jalathas with Gusto.

Jalathas

Here's Darkmoon. The pale pallette didn't transfer as well as I'd hoped, but I think it looks good.

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

That's pretty spiffy... although I think it's funny everytime people draw him, his outfit changes.

Jalathas

Yeah, it was the closest I could get to the sprite and art under his Bio without doing some major freehand, and it wouldn't have looked as good. I think I'll do Katrina next. She won't have a hat, though, because noone in FE has a hat like hers.

Darkmoon

Well technically Kat has two hats. One is the pointy hat in Jorge's sprite, the other is more of a floppy hat.

Jalathas

I'm not sure what you mean by a floppy hat, but almost no one in FE even wears a hat, and when they do it's a hood or a helmet.

TurboJustin

Fire Emblem rules, just like those sprites you made  :goodtimes

thernody