CVRPG & DSWC discussion 8/29/05 -- 9/2/05

Started by Destina Faroda, August 29, 2005, 09:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

My guest comicing skills are crap.  Plus I hate those Another Story Sprites.  I'd have to make poses and views (side, front, and back) for all the Sailor Scouts to do it right, and because they're CT sprites they'd tower over the CVRPG crew.

And Darkmoon, you do realize with your screen name people are going to automatically associate you with Sailor Moon.  Heck when I first saw your screen name years ago, I thought it was referring to the Black Moon/Negamoon.

As for today's comics...yes, I like DSWC better of the two, although CVRPG was good too.  But wasn't that werewolf just working for Drac, or is he a free agent?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

There's gotta be more than one Werewolf out there...

EDIT: As for SM, I didn't even realize there was a similarly named character. I just came up with it one day playing D and D.

Mageknight Locke

:stupid i miss my D&D days, but i cant find anyone to have a game with these days, everyone at collage are all jocks and/or jerks

Jorge D. Fuentes

I remember when D'moon went by a helluvalotta names:

Deadmoon Firestorm
DarkmoonEX
DJFink
...and others!

Where is that "The More You Know.." emote!? 

Destina Faroda

Sig coming...whenever...

Helena

ok...freaky the name DJFink sounds familiar to me for some reason *shrugs*

I like D & D but I haven't played it in a long time cuz my family is one of those who thinks it is evil.  :rolleyes
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Jorge D. Fuentes

Darkmoon

:nbc

Lemme see what names I can remember:
Prismatic
Xavier Darkmoon
Darkmoon Firelyte
Firelight Warrior
Firelight Hunter
Firestorm
DJ_Fink
D'moon
Darkmoon EX
The Darkmoon Cometh
Bobby Brown Lives (as a joke)

Helena

Oh, DJ_Fink is the only one that seems like...dejavu to me. And of course everyone knows you as DarkMoon. I dunno. My old sn from aol was deleted, but it was these: SKFranco, MKF13, and VampiressHope. Now I have like three aim names and...another that I don't use, cuz its my friend's sn. I only have that cuz well...sometimes we like to pretend to be the other person and mess with ppls' minds.

Darkmoon

Helena

Then I dont know. Could have been someone else with the same or simliar name.

Darkmoon

More than likely. Fink, while not a common name, isn't completely rare wither.

Mageknight Locke

its amazing how many people think D&D is satanic, WTH its just a bloody boardgame, kinda, anyway POWER TO THE SOCIAL OUTCASTS!

Darkmoon

It isa baord game if you're using little minatures for battle, which makes battle infinitely easier.

Destina Faroda

Given the rising popularity of all things geeky and nerdy, you are a social outcast if you don't play D&D.

(wears "Social Outcast" badge proudly)
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Actually, to be honest, I hate D&D. It's too laiden with useless shit rules.

I'm writing my own that will one day be available on the CVRPG site.

Jorge D. Fuentes

Sin Ominous

I had a second reply in this thread, but it not there.

Do posts disappear like that, or is it just me?

Jorge D. Fuentes

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Destina Faroda on September 02, 2005, 12:28:05 AMAnd Darkmoon, you do realize with your screen name people are going to automatically associate you with Sailor Moon.  Heck when I first saw your screen name years ago, I thought it was referring to the Black Moon/Negamoon.
I instantly associated the name with goth kids that try to act cool with words like "dark" and "black" and "shadow."
Then I was reminded of War Planets. I used to collect those things...

Darkmoon

Form a second I mistook it for some weirdly painted Technodrome.